81

Jennie

"Jennie." Her voice wrapped my name, my full name, with the same heated ache that rushed through me. It hummed warmth into my shoulder and left the rest of me screaming for her touch.

I wasn't even aware of my own movements when my hips rubbed for more friction. The heat that rolled off her body drew me closer and to desperate, frantic movements. She groaned at the increased pace, tearing a needy whine up my throat. Lisa lifted her lips off my neck, only to smash them on mine.

The tips of her fingers slipped into my waistline. Another tug pulled a gasp from my lips as they moved lower. A loud moan shuddered through me, the sound so unfamiliar I would've assumed it came from Lisa except for the vibrations in my throat.

My patience was gone. She stole that too.

Her finger touched outside my underwear, where she no doubt felt the dampness. I whimpered and squirmed as she rubbed my sensitive nerves. Pressure built behind the pulsing beats, coupled with swells of need that left me a moaning mess. More unrecognisable, desperate, and wanton sounds left me.

Breathing through my nose wasn't enough. I grounded my forehead on her shoulder. Tears sprung into my eyes and seeped into her shirt. Behind the furnace of heat my body radiated, my muscles locked up. Ache and need swelled inside my pelvis, pulled out of previous areas of non-existence.

She shuddered my name as the heated tightness inside me crested.

Muscle spasms pulled deep in me, and warm fluid seeped out. Wetness trickled over the edges of the thin material. My tears flooded out faster, absorbed by Lisa's shoulder. The layers of muscles shifted as her finger never stopped rubbing. Deeper aches swelled inside me. I shook.

Lisa swept the fabric barrier aside and pushed her finger into my wet heat. The intrusion of warm, hard skin flooded me with arousal. My inner walls tightened in a fast swelling sensation. I clung to her shirt, grounded my chin to my chest, and squeezed my eyes. My forehead bumped her collarbone as I moved with her gentle pushes and pulls.

Her fingers tapped and curled inside as she stroked in search of the tender nerve spot. The knuckle on her thumb nudged the apex of my outer folds and sent thrills of pleasure down my thighs. Tightness coiled in my abdomen as my body clenched harder inward.

A chorus of moans pushed me closer to a higher peak. "Ahh... L... Lisa..."

Her deep touch was too much. The pleasure built up and rushed through me too fast. I gripped her neck and my body locked into tension. My back arched but my breasts were too compressed by my sports bra and my nipples tightened against the fabric.

Shallow curls rubbed along the ridges of my inner walls. They swelled with need, followed by a rush to bear down. Pleasure erupted when her thumb's knuckle rubbed in tandem across my clit. Another wave of ache rose up and pulsed with sensitivity where she pressed.

"Ahh!" Shudders jolted through me as I let go, releasing her name with a low cry and electric spasms. My eyes were so tight that white dots burst through the blackness. I clenched my teeth and braced my head on her neck. Let-down beats took over my skin with warm aftershocks.

My fingers trembled as they found the string on her shorts. A damp, stiff lump located her tip, which I stroked over the slippery material. Her low moan and jerk of her hips rushed satisfaction through me.

"Touch me." her voice dropped to a husky murmur, laced with a snap of restraint. "I need you to touch me."

With a curl of my fingers, I rolled up the edge of her shirt. I skimmed my fingers over the ridges of her abdomen and the flat planes of her chest. Damp heat coated her skin. The muscles were so hard, locked in isometric contractions. Beneath the taut skin, her heart pounded frenetic beats.

Her shirt hit the floor, followed by my bra and shirt in one yank. Before my brain caught up, we laid in a naked pile of sweaty bodies on our clothes, sliding against each other. She covered me and moved with slow, unlimited patience. Her knee slotted between my open legs, where I grinded my hips for more.

"Better than I imagined." Her warm breath fanned over my breast, tightening my nipples until they hardened. The soft brush of her chin outlined the fullness as she kissed and licked me into a writhing mess. Her groans alone, the warm vibrations across my skin, tipped me closer to another edge. I gripped her biceps so tight, the skin under my nails stung.

Her eyes gazed at me with a possessive heat as she passed to the other side. Every touch and tug fired up the overstimulated nerves beneath the skin. My back arched when she whispered, "You're so beautiful, Jennie."