83

Jennie

"Fuck." Lisa's curse broke my rambling thoughts, with a definite 'oh shit' tone. "I didn't..."

I cupped her cheek. "If you pull out now, I promise you won't get that part back. If you're worried, I'm on the pill."

Her laugh relaxed the tightness in her face.

Our movements stilled when she pushed all the way in. Her inward brush, each inch forward, sucked the breath out of my lungs. With slow, and grinding movements, she rocked me with each buck of her hips.

Short, sharp pants passed between my lips. My heart leapt out of my chest on its own mission to merge with Lisa's. I gasped with awareness. The parts where we connected came alive as she moved. Figuratively, she filled a hole I carved into myself, a piece of me that crumbled into ash with...

Fresh tears welled up in my eyes and stopped her movements. "Don't." I begged, lowering my lashes. "I... need..."

"Look at me." she whispered and lowered her body flush with mine. Her eyes swam with warmth and her kind thumb swept the tears off my lower eyelids. "Let me see you come apart, darling."

Lisa's rough fingers brushed my damp cheeks one at a time. I looked at her through clumped lashes. She moved with gentle pulls and pushes. Her fingers outlined my swollen lips, which moved as if she pulled them into a smile. She fit perfectly inside and filled me with ecstasy. Wavelike rolls of her hips rocked mine up. Heat built behind my lower back and I gasped when she reached down between us and pressed her fingers over my clit. A network of synapses fired as she rubbed the swollen skin.

The worst participant, I clung to her shoulders. My forehead bumped the side of her neck as I tucked down my chin and gasped into the column of her neck. Another tightening sensation locked my muscles taut. Tenacious and unyielding, the torment of needing relief and never wanting it to end ripped a low cry from my lips. Her body covered mine in a sweaty mess of security and comfort. Her pants and groans offered staccato assurances that she was just as unhinged. The musk of her perspiration filled my nose. My lips bumped against warm, and tight skin as I kissed her shoulder.

Progression and recession, her motions remained even, slow and patient until my climax built again. How many had she given me? My overstimulated nerves screamed when muscles deep inside me contracted, and my walls swelled around her. She sucked in a sharp breath and her thrusts turned short and fast. Flushed red, sweat glistened on her chest and slicked the hair behind her ears.

With another internal clench, my entrance spasmed and my orgasm shuddered through me. Wetness tickled into a slicked smack as she pushed harder and faster. Each push obliterated my emotional walls.

Her words, "Let go." meant more than the literal sense.

I came apart with my release. My mouth rounded in a loud cry and I pinched her skin. Fireworks of white exploded through the blackness, my cheeks vibrated from my pounding heart, and weakness swept through me. Too, too, too much.

A shudder ran across Lisa's shoulders and down her spine. Her face tightened with a groan before her warmth filled me. Not ready to detach, my thighs trembled as I squeezed her hips. Aftershocks quivered my torso, and my breath burned my lungs. Tiny micro pulses throbbed at our contact point as she let down.

Reality bear-mauled me and clawed awareness with vicious strikes. I lost my strength. Lisa didn't take anything that I didn't freely give her.

Lisa. Oh fuck, Lisa.

The fact that Lisa was here to catch me rushed a chill through me. She collapsed, her heavy weight crushing me to the basement floor.

Oh fuck. The basement.

The realisation stilled me under her. A thin layer of numbness coated my skin. I didn't feel her lips pressed in my hair until she pulled back. Grounded on her elbows, her eyes searched my face. Still inside me, an afterglow hummed between us.

Oh fuck. We... in here. And...