二 Blessed(1)

As the image of Cale Henituse and Jour Thames fizzed out of existence, the occupants in the room were all left alone to wonder.“¹”

Some let their mind wonder if it was really okay to leave them alone like this.

However, Alver was not fooled. He was sure that Cale Henituse would be watching, from which corner of the room? Alver had no idea, all he knew was that he was definitely watching, especially since they were left in the hands of Cale Henituse by the god.

Alver should ask something from his suspicions of his, he could just ask right now. But he doesn't want to cause unnecessary panic imong his people, even if they support him or not. Especially to the Henituse family.

So, in conclusion, he would ask Cale in private. He really should ask what honific he should use, especially since Cale Henituse is currently higher ranked than him in this room.

Yes, Alver was not stupid, he was aware that Cale was definitely the gods favorite.

Eventually, everyone in the room started exploring. The people who remained eventually left to explore as well since they didn't want to be left alone in the room.

Alver was the only one remaining in the room. His aunt and the other dark elves left as well after everyone else left to talk to him for a bit.

He looked around to make sure that was truly alone, he can explore after his conversation.

“Excuse me? Sir Cale? I would like to speak with you.” He respectfully addressed, facing towards the large TV which previously displayed the person he was currently going to talk to.

Unexpectedly, instead of the TV displaying Cale, a small floating… screen? Instead appeared in front of him.

There he was on the floating screen, Cale, in all his beautiful and magnificent glory.

Yes, he can admit that Cale Henituse is beautiful. He is not blind thank you very much.

Even more so when a smile was on his face, an angelic smile on Cale's Face. Alver didn't know why but he felt dread when faced with such a smile, so similar to his own when dealing with nobles or the common people.

<<What seems to be the problem, your highness?>> Cale asked, with an innocent smile comparable to that of angels. Alver really, really didn't like that smile.

A bright smile appeared on the Princes face as well, he said, “Ah, I just have a question. If you do not mind.”

<<Of course, whatever his highness asks. This lowly noble will try his hardest to answer.>> No, of course Alver's eye didn't twitch after hearing the response. Of course not.

“The Cale Henituse in my world is gone, isn't he?” Like a switch, Alver's expression turned serious. Why wouldn't he? The entire worlds fate is determined by what they know.

And right now, they didn't now enough.

Yes, he could just wait so that he and the others could react. And yes, the god said his world's time has stopped. But having countermeasures isn't a bad thing.

No matter what, he will save his world.

If not for himself, then for his people.

A mysterious glint flashed in Cale's eyes, as if aware of what Alver was thinking.

<<You are correct, as always your highness.>>

He knew it, but why? And presumably. That question showed right on his face.

<<I'm not really certain, either, all the gods told me was that I was a ‘special’ existence. Only being able to exist in one world.>>

Cale had a thoughtful expression.