My favorite month

AUGUST

Once class ended, I headed downstairs to the library, I was reading a love storybook.. weird for an alpha right? but I can't help it!! romance books are my favorite, my friends crowded me, my friend is a beta, he watched over my shoulder as I read, he sucked on a sucker, making a pop sound in my ear "Whatcha' reading?" I glared at him, he knew what I was reading. he wanted to tease me. "Love story, why?" he laughed and smiled "August, you're gonna be such a good husband one day you know?" I stared at him for a while, wondering if I really would. I never dated anyone. I wanted to save my everything for my mate.

a smell of coffee was in the air, I sniffed around and looked around."what're you doing man?" Jayce asked "I smell something good.. like a latte? and.. something like a spring breeze?" my friend looked clearly confused, "What're you talking about man? You didn't sleep last night?" my friend exclaimed.

"Mate."  my wolf Tore said loud and clear. I was surprised. I looked to Jayce "Mate.." I softly said. Jayce's eyes wide "Dude! quick find them!" I nodded and began to follow the enticing scent. looking around each corner of the library, until.. my eyes fell on a boy who looked like he didn't wanna be noticed, he wore a blue hoodie, and a mask to hide his facial features while his eyes met mine. I walked towards him, his smell only getting stronger. his eyes never left mine, and mine never left his, I sat next to him, and we just stared, letting our eyes do the talking without exchanging any words. I raised my hand to touch his face, but I stopped. and waited for permission.

                                                                               JUNE

He raised his hand to touch my face, perhaps to remove my mask, but he stopped like he was waiting for permission, i nodded..and he took off my mask. "Moon gracious..you're so fucking beautiful.." he said aloud, I pulled away blushing, me? beautiful? well. I know I'm pretty..but.. beautiful? he compliments me like nothing, in my thoughts, I could almost feel Yua jumping around and wagging his tail.

"Let him breed us here on the ground!! pretty please???!"  Yua shouted in our thoughts.

I barely was listening, I was so into this..whole staring thing, there was no talking. and him just stroking my cheek. this..felt so nice.

I could get used to this.

hope you enjoyed.