He pursed his lips at the word 'teeth'.

I pointed to my own teeth.

His eye brow rose in understanding. "Far away there is erm fruit...helps teeth."

I clasp my hands together. "There's fruit that helps your teeth stay clean?"

He slowly nodded. I think he understood most of what I said. "Fascinating, another amazing discovery."

He lowered his eyes at my expression then turned to the waterfall. "Getting dark...we should sleep."

I followed his gaze and sighed. I hadn't even noticed how much time has passed.

The painful reminder of what had happened today flashed in my head and I couldn't avoid thinking about it even if I tried. I didn't want to sleep either as I feared I would relive those horrific moments, so I quickly shifted my focus to a different topic.

"You're wet! Sorry, I was only thinking about myself, but you must be cold as well." I saw his still-wet skin and drenched hair and realized he probably was chilly, but he didn't seem to care about himself right now. "Do you have any more covers?"

He glanced at the two cloths he gave me earlier and shook his head. "I ok...I had worse."

When he said that last sentence it sounded so dark and sad. Just what has this man been through?

"Well I'm not...w-we can share the blanket if you want?"

I am completely aware of myself only in my black underwear and he is still a stranger, but he not only saved me from his tribe but he also gave me shelter and food. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if he caught a fever.

As I waited for his response, I noticed that his face was slightly red and he started to pick at his nails to avoid looking at me.

I guess he was just as nervous as I was.

"I just don't want you to get sick." I hurriedly added as he began to look confused. "You've been in and out of this waterfall, and you got wet, just like me. So I'm trying to say-" I tried to explain but realized the situation I was in as I blushed and started tripping over my words.

He stood up and I found it difficult to get my point across as I stuttered.

When he started stepping towards me, I got even more nervous and realized that I might be in trouble. I tried to keep my composure but it was difficult to do so with this muscular man right in front of me.

"You know what I mean...right?"

Face still read and breathing a little uneven, he extended his hand out. "I...understand."

My face remained red and my cheeks felt warm as I reached out and took his hand. The realization that I had basically invited him to bed with me sent a shiver of embarrassment up my spine, but for some reason, I wasn't willing to let go of his hand right then.

His head snapped to our hands intertwined with an even redder blush.

"W-what?"

"Madisons hand in mine." He choked up.

I lean a little back. "Isn't that what you wanted? You extended your hand."

"For...For blanket." He murmured.

I blinked twice before releasing our hands and swiftly taking the blanket off to shove it in his face.

He was only trying to get the blanket!

"Sorry! I made a mistake! Here take the blanket!"

The situation was still pretty awkward with us both laying down under the same blanket, facing away from each other. Asai was lying at the far end of this cave while I faced the direction of the waterfall. The blanket did provide warmth as the temperature had dropped quite a lot since it was getting dark.