Madaling natapos ang araw na ito ngayon. Mabilis ang bawat pag-patak ng oras, parang biglang nag fast forward ang bawat segundo.

Wala akong ibang naiisip kundi ang solusyon para matakasan ko si Mommy ngayong gabi. Grounded ako pero wala akong pakialam, I wanted to take things differently and smoothly.

"Khalani, I told you to pack your things because you're going with your Aunty Khalina."

I sighed when I heard Mommy's voice. I can clearly tell that freedom isn't for me.

"Yes! I'm done!" Sigaw ko pabalik at ipinagpatuloy ang panonood ng balita ngayong gabi. It's already past six o'clock and I'm done eating dinner too. Nauna akong kumain dahil aalis ako ngayong gabi, susunduin ako ni Aunty Khalina.

I was busy watching the news when a familiar girl showed up behind the news anchor.

I swallowed the huge lump that was in my mouth. I seriously looked at the tv screen, observing what she's doing.

She's wearing a rosy dress and her hair is in braids which suits her better.

This! This is the girl I'm always thinking about.

I followed her to all of her social media accounts including her Facebook page.

I wonder if she's single and straight.

Nahagip siya ng kamera ng cameraman at sa tingin ko ay nasa tapat sila ng isang park. Nakikipagtawanan sa iilang babaeng kasama niya. Maybe her friends.

"Khalani, oh my gosh! Come to Aunty and give her a tight hug."

Nagulat nalang ako at nawala ang atensyon ko sa tv screen at tumayo. Nagtungo ako sa pasilyo papunta sa pinto. At nakita ko si Aunty Khalina na malaki ang ngiti sa'kin.

"Gosh! You're too slow, I'm freezing cold outside."

I run to her and hug her. And as I look at her, she pats my head gently.

"How about your things? Are they fully packed and ready to be displace?"

I and Aunty Khalina continue to talk while talking down the hallway to the living room when we suddenly stopped. We turn our gazes to Mommy who's looking at us with her death glare on Aunt's.

"Make sure to take care of my daughter, Khalina. I'm gonna break your hips if I heard something bad happens to her." Mommy rolled her eyes and continue to walk to the living room too.

Aunt just shrugged and laugh as I do too.

"I can hear you both!"

Natawa nalang kami sa narinig namin at pinagpatuloy ang paguusap.

As we rode Aunty Khalina's luxury car. I was mesmerized on how the car looks. It's perfectly giving and serving.

In the middle of the road, I started to asked Aunty about this car.

"How much this car cost you?" I innocently touched the door in my side and examined the texture of it.

"Well, it's not pricey though. Like, almost a nine million."

My jaw dropped when Aunty Khalina tell me the price of this one. I forgot to mention, she's totally obsessed with cars not the same with Mommy, she's likes to ride planes than cars.

"Oh, yeah. This costs just a little pennies to you, Aunty. I'm sure you'll move on."

We both laughed.

"Oh, Khalina. Kung may anak lang ako, sigurado akong magkakasundo kayo dalawa. Well , I wish I have."

I shrugged and gave her a thumbs up.

"You're a good aunt, Aunty Khalina. I can be your daughter for awhile."

Ngumiti ako at tumawa habang hinihintay ang reaksyon niya. Tumawa lang din siya at hindi nagsalita pa.

Dumaan kami sa halos tatlong bayan nang marating namin ang property niya. Ang kanyang bahay ay hindi ganon sa bahay namin ni Mommy, maliit lamang ito at dahil Bungalow ito, hindi halatang may bilyonaryong nakatira rito. Maayos at malinis din ang kapaligiran ng bahay. Bukod doon, tahimik din at hindi masyadong dikit-dikit ang bahay.

Lumabas kami ng kotse niya at tumingin sa paligid. The thick fresh air , the air is also slaying.

"Khalani, help me carry your things."

Ngumiti ako bago siya tinulungang buhatin ang mga gamit ko papasok sa bahay niya.

Nang makapasok kami ay napahinto ako dahil ibang-iba ang aura ng loob ng bahay niya, it's cozy yet amazing. Kulay pula ang pintura at ang mga gamit ay may dalawang kulay lamang. Itim at puti.

Narinig ko ang boses ni Aunty at kinurot ang tagiliran ko.

"You liked my house? Wanna explore my property? I have car garage outside, wanna see?"

I nodded and immediately fix all of my things.

I think, this is gonna be fun. Transferring to a new school where my siblings are in and going to Aunty's house.

This is going crazy.

R V R I E C Y N O