2/2

Caption: the it couple of formula 1, Charles Leclerc and Isabella Silva were spotted in a restaurant in Monaco having a romantic date, looks like our hopes are coming true and we're seeing more of the couple during this summer

User 2: what about lewissss

User 6: the sigh of relief I took after they confirmed they didn't break up

User 9: I thought they broke up and I was so ready for the villain arc era of Charles

User 3: it looks like they're arguing

Francisca.cgomes: I feel like a proud mom🥹🫶
↪️Yuki.tsunoda: you're 20
↪️Francisca.cgomes: that doesn't mean that I can't feel like a mom🙄🙄
↪️User 4: the duo we didn't know we needed

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

We sat in silence the next few hours eating our food until Charles spoke up again.

"Let me make it up to you" Charles said locking his eyes with mine.

"I know that I kept a lot of conversations away from you but it was too hard for me to open up to you about this so spend the rest of the summer break with me" he said.

I knew that I wouldn't let go of him easily after the months I've spend with him so I can give it a go and spend the rest of the summer with him.

I nodded and his smile widened.

"You're never running away from me again, you know that?" Charles chuckled trying to lighten the mood.

After we exited the restaurant, Charles and I got inside the car and he immediately placed his hand on my thigh leaving goosebumps all over my skin.

Even if it's just been a week, I missed his touch and his smirk whenever he caught me blushing.

"Wait are we going back to your apartment?" I asked and Charles nodded.

"I'm not done with you yet" Charles said and escalated the speed of the car which increased my adrenaline rush.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Once we entered the apartment, Charles smashed his lips into mine catching me completely off guard till I kissed him back.

He kissed me hungrily pushing me against the table and closing any gaps between us.

We've been away from each other for just a week and now we can't get our hands off of each other.

He lifted me up from the table and placed me gently on his bed taking both of our clothes off and kissing my lips.

He went from kissing my lips to kissing my neck and then down to my stomach.

"Tell me Bella how much did you miss me" Charles said then put his fingers near my underwear seeing how wet I am for him.

Once he saw me so wet for him, he began rubbing two of his fingers against my underwear quickening his pace as my heartbeat escalates.