Chapter "15"

Today was race day and thankfully I wasn't as stressed as I was in Monaco so I took my time in getting ready and Charles bought me my own Ferrari merch to wear at the paddock and I gladly accepted the gift, kika was waiting for me at the hotel's bouffe as we were having breakfast together before we head to the paddock.

"Where are you going" Charles asked while putting his bracelets on

"I'm having breakfast with kika today before we go to the track" I said.

"Ok but can I ask you a favor?" Charles asked.

"Yeah sure"

"Can you help me pick an outfit for today" Charles asked while giving me the biggest puppy eyes.

"Oh you read the comments about your fashion sense" I say while giggling.

"Come on it's not that bad........but please just help me out and I'll give you credit" Charles said and I decided to actually help him.

I picked out a pair of gray pants and and a black shirt then I matched the outfit with white sneakers.

"I think that's good enough" I said taking a final look at Charles outfit who was checking his outfit in front of the mirror while readjusting his bracelets.

"And by the way are you planning on keeping my bracelet forever" I asked already missing wearing my cartier bracelet.

"Yup until the deal is done and you can have it back" Charles said then placed a kiss on my cheek before going to the toilet, the action took me by surprise but that doesn't mean I didn't like it.

Charles asked if he could join our breakfast and when I agreed he asked Pierre to join as well.

When we were inside the elevator, Charles and I took a few selfies together then I uploaded a photo to my story so I can give credit to myself for styling Charles.

Bella_silva mentioned Charles_leclerc in their story

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

While kika and I were having breakfast, we didn't talk much because we were too busy laughing about Charles and Pierre's argument about who's better in chess but when they finally stopped arguing we decided to get ready to go to the paddock.

When we arrived at the paddock, I told Charles that I was heading to mclaren so I can catch up with danny and lando and actually Charles was a bit unsure about the idea but I insisted that I should go because I miss the papaya boys crashing in my hotel room to make sure I ate.

When I headed to mclaren danny was the first one I saw and I gave him a quick side hug then we talked about our arrival to Spain and Daniel also told me how busy his girlfriend Heidi has been lately but he's been nothing but supportive and I admired this about him.