Chapter "12"

As I was getting ready with Anna to the after party, I explained to her carefully that charles and I were starting a PR relationship, Fernandez told me that I can't tell anyone that the relationship is fake but Anna because she has no interest in formula one so she wouldn't cause a problem so I told her everything.

"You really challenged him with that bet didn't you?" Anna said.

"I didn't expect him to ask me to do something that far" I said trying to defend myself.

"Bella just be careful, I don't want you to get hurt like last time" Anna said in a serious tone.

"I'm careful and don't worry Charles and I agreed that there won't be any strings attached so we're basically friends with benefits" I said to reassure Anna.

"Wait he agreed of the 'no strings attached' thing?" Anna asked confused.

"Yeah? Why wouldn't he?" I asked.

"Girl have you seen the way he looks at you? It's like he has no problem fucking you in front of all of us" Anna said stating out the obvious.

I rolled my eyes at her and continued doing my make up, once I was done I looked at my phone to see that I received some notifications.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
Charles leclerc

Charles: I'll pick you up in five minutes

Bella: wait I thought I was going with Lewis?

Charles: both of our exes are gonna
be at the after party so
it's better if we show up together

Bella: ok just text me when you're here

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

When Charles texted me that he arrived, I grabbed my purse and as I stepped outside the building I was met by his beautiful Ferrari pista, god I think I have a crush on his car, I entered the car and when I closed the door, Charles was staring at me while biting his lower lip.

"What?" I say.

"Nothing it's just....you look beautiful" charles said and I let out a quick giggle.

"Aw thank you" I say and charles starts driving off to the party.

When we arrived, we entered from the back door of the club so no one saw us but as charles entered, a flashing camera was directed towards me and I knew that now everybody knows that I'm at the club with the f1 drivers.

@f1paddock

Caption: the it girl of the paddock, Isabella Silva, steals our breathes once again with a stunning short black dress while entering the club to celebrate with the formula 1 drivers