Chapter "4"

Charles and I walked through the whole paddock and met Pierre on the way but he had a meeting as well.

"So you wouldn't date any driver" Charles said.

I chuckled and said "I mean no offense you guys are all great but no I wouldn't" I said, wow this question is getting repeated way too much.

"Ok I know that clearly you don't have a good history with celebrities but what if you try again" Charles said.

"With you?" I said, he clearly showed me that he was interested a couple of times but I just ignore it, he's hot as hell tho- no Bella shut up he's not.

He stopped walking and looked at me "maybe" Charles said.

Why am I thinking about this, of course I'm not dating him or even hooking up with him ever, remember what happened last time Bella, just a simple amount of attention and you had enough.

"Keep dreaming Leclerc" I said and walked away to go find Anna while feeling his eyes still on me, I'm sure by now Anna swallowed everything in the cafe.

As I expected Anna was still in the cafe so I took her with me back to the Mercedes garage, practice one was beginning in five minutes.

I gave Lewis and George a quick wave before they entered their car and they returned it.

Practice finished and Toto was satisfied with the results of both drivers.

I walked back to Pierre because he wanted me to meet his girlfriend and god did I love her, I think we're gonna be the best trio with her and Anna.

"But we HAVE to go out after the race" kika told me.

"Of course we are" I said before grabbing my bag to leave.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Sir Lew 💜

Lewis: you awake?

Bella: yup

Lewis: how about a movie night?

Bella: where?

Lewis: my room, some of the drivers
will come too

Bella: ok I'm in, I'll be there in ten

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

I wanted to wear some thing comfy so I wore a black top and some grey sweats

I knocked into Lewis' room and when he opened the door he greeted me and gave me a quick hug, wow his room is so much bigger than mine, when I entered I saw Daniel and lando sitting on the floor in front of the tv and Pierre, Charles and Carlos we...

I knocked into Lewis' room and when he opened the door he greeted me and gave me a quick hug, wow his room is so much bigger than mine, when I entered I saw Daniel and lando sitting on the floor in front of the tv and Pierre, Charles and Carlos were sitting on the bed, which leaves the empty couch for Lewis and I.