Chapter "13"

Today I was packing my stuff all over again to get ready to move in with Charles and I hate that I agreed to this even more right now but I can't just lose my favorite expensive bracelet that by the way Charles has been quiet enjoying wearing it everywhere claiming that it's his until the two months of agreement are over.

When I finished packing Charles called me to tell me that he was waiting for me outside.

The whole drive to Charles' house was silent so I tried to break the awkward silence and speak up "so is my extra room already prepared or..?" I asked Charles.

"What extra room?" Charles asked innocently.

"The room that I'm going to sleep in?" I said and I really hoped I didn't hear his next words.

"Yeah about that" Charles said quiet nervous now.

"Please don't tell me that you don't have extra rooms" I said.

"Of course I do but they're completely not prepared and are simply empty"

"Not even a single extra bed?" I asked

"Nope"

"Well I really wish you a good luck sleeping on the couch" I said sarcastically, there's no way I'm sharing a bed with him.

"Oh come on I have races coming up, you can't possibly let my back suffer like that" Charles said.

"Fine but I swear to god if you don't keep your hands to yourself, I have no choice but simply kick you to the floor" I said feeling a lot more nervous about the situation now.

When we arrived to the apartment, charles helped me to carry my bags and then he opened the door, when I entered his apartment I was amazed by the beauty of it and I thought how rich is this guy? Then I remembered that he's a Ferrari driver so I think that answered my question.

"You can make yourself at home" he said, he actually looked weirdly happy today, since the moment he picked me up he was beaming with happiness, I actually liked seeing him feel like that, it's like I can do anything just to keep him smiling all the time.

When I entered the bedroom, it was so much larger than I expected and I loved it.

I was unpacking my clothes and Charles told me that he had already made room in his closet for my clothes which I hate to admit was so sweet of him.

Once I was finished I went to relax in the living room when Charles joined me "so I found the perfect spot to announce our relationship tomorrow" he said trying to start a conversation.

"Great where is that?" I said

"My private yacht and Carlos might accompany us as well" Charles said and I actually liked the idea, the marina in Monaco is always crowded by people including paparazzi and fans so we would get recognized easily as planned.

"Can Anna and her boyfriend join us as well" I asked because if this news is out tomorrow I want Anna to be with me because she can help me be less nervous about the situation.

"Yeah sure" Charles said.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

I woke up this morning feeling way more comfortable than I should feel but when I tried to get up, I saw that Charles has his arm around my waist while spooning me, I smiled when I turned to see that he was still peacefully asleep so i was careful of removing his hand from around me but when I tried to get up he groaned "just stay ten more minutes" he said while pulling me close by my hand, we kept cuddling for another half an hour but the weird thing is that I've never felt more safe in someone's presence.