"I've reached a saturation point, I'm truly fed up."

"Believe me, that scene a while ago affected me, admiring the strong boy who sacrifices everything for his dignity doesn't mean I'll continue enduring this drama, end this scenario already."

I took a deep breath, then responded in a soft voice, staring at her with determination. "What do I need to do to get rid of you?"

She tilted her head back, standing upright, claiming to contemplate, her eyes wandered around the room slowly. "Death is the only thing that will free you from me, don't attempt anything or strain your mind thinking of a way out because I've decided to keep you."

I no longer had the energy to confront her, every word that emerged from my mouth was met with a contradictory retort, I remained standing, leaning against the chair in front of her, waiting for her to finish what she had started.

"Accept the truth, you're my slave without choices, whether you want an end to this nightmare or not, you will remain under my control, have you understood?"

Her eyes conveyed the stubbornness and severity she displayed towards me, even though I hadn't done anything to warrant such violent treatment.

I lowered my head, avoiding eye contact.

"I feel cold, I'm not well."

I heard her sigh without looking at her, she gestured to the wardrobe behind me.

"There you will find all the clothes."

My feet carried me in front of her, heading to that room, I caught a glimpse of her body's silhouette as she turned, observing me while I walked, I entered that closet without examining its contents, simply taking a seat in my designated spot.

I folded my legs beneath me, my left hand rising to press against my mouth, and my right hand on my thigh, applying a bit of force, after a while, I began to calm down gradually, breathing normally, the biting cold continued to gnaw at my body.

"Is it that whenever you feel pain, the cold of despair creeps in?"

"I don't seek the pleasure of resignation like the weak do, instead, I endure what comes."

"Life is harsh, and horror is for the weak."

"I want to change my clothes, just as I want to change my reality."

"Why not take a bath? because, in the end, no one will reach out to embrace your cold body."

I leaned my body against the wall, starting to search for my clothes, I found them in a large wardrobe, neatly arranged as they were in my previous room, her clothes closet was next to mine, I looked at it with resentment and took what I would wear, closing it with a bit of force.

I stayed inside for about half an hour, putting on my clothes and deciding to go out to look for my phone, surely, Cassandra must have left during all this time.

I placed my hand on the door handle and turned it to the left, deep inside, I hoped she had left the room.

This wish lined up with others that had never come true.

Her body sprawled on the couch, leaning forward with her upper torso, arms extended over her legs, hands clasped together, her eyes were directed in one direction.

I sat on the bed, looked at the pillow in isolation, then turned my body to redirect my gaze, letting out a sigh when I felt her fingers wandering over my body.

"Leave my waist." I approached with my head, adding in a low voice.

"Shut up."

"Did you assume that? understand well, don't dream that I'll bend to you, the boundaries are clear!"