𝕆𝕨𝕟 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 & 𝕁𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕋𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 (7)

Start from the beginning

"Kitty..." You heard the voice from the tablet lowly mumble.

"I presume you like cats as well?" You nonchalantly asked. You suspected that whoever was behind the screen was a rather timid person.

"Uh...what kind of question is that? Cats are like literally one of the best." The voice from the tablet quietly spoke.

You nodded you head a bit. "I agree. Cats are quite the lovely animals."

"I wish I was a cat..." The voice whispered to themselves, though you unintentionally heard it.

"At times, I wish I were a cat as well." You mutter out.

"Wait- really? You too...!?" The voice faintly exclaimed, seemingly surprised that you either heard them, or wish to be a cat as well. Perhaps both.

"The fact that cats appear to be so nonchalant, cunning, and feisty fascinates me. They're able to live with not much care nor worry." You glance back at the cat and held out your hand towards it. The feline approached it without much hesitation, sniffed it for a brief moment before licking your palm and playfully biting your fingers.

"Yeah... No stress or worries, just laying around all day and being chill. I'm kinda jealous." The voice said from the floating gadget. "Oh, wait... Aren't you that student who pratically doesn't have magic?" They idly questioned.

You gave a small hum in confirmation. "So, many have heard. Yes, that is I."

"You're currently like half the talk of the school, along with that creature." The voice stated. "Man, if I were you and the center of attention, I would have probably already locked myself in my room, curled up and hid till the whole thing dies down...Still, pretty lucky that you get to keep a cat." They quietly remarked the last part.

"I would consider allowing you to visit Grim or borrow him, though I'll just have to be certain he's fine with that idea as well." You proposed.

The person behind the screen perked up a bit before shaking their head, though you couldn't see that. "Huh...? I mean, that would be nice- but it has its own disadvantages."

"I'd probably have to leave my room for that and do some human communication. Also the fact that animals don't always approach me so easily..." They miserably thought to themselves.

"I suggest bribing him with tuna. He seems to really enjoy tuna, and it would most likely convince him to nearly anything." You suggested.

"Tuna... Cats do like tuna. I'll keep that in mind." They lowly muttered to themselves, as if giving consideration to your words.

The cat positioned itself laying it's back on the ground, in such a way that it seemed to be requesting for belly rubs. You carefully and gently stroke its stomach while it made audible purring noise. "I can't help but find cats adorable." A gentle smile appeared on your face.

"Right...!? Cats are so soft and fluffy. I'd wanna kitty cat to hug..." They uttered.

After some time, you stood up from your earlier position. "Speaking of Grim, I had just remembered that it would be best I go and check on them, to see how things are going so far." You excused yourself. The tablet didn't seem to mind that much. The cat seemed a bit more disappointed of your departure, though after a short time, it sauntered off as well.

"Cool. Honestly, this was beginning to become too much communication for an introvert like me..." They quietly mumbled before floating away.

✩░▒▓▆▅▃▂∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫·∙∙▂▃▅▆▓▒░✩