Y/N rolled her eyes at maids answer and said......

"Call him"

But the maids told her that they don't have his number and network doesn't work in this area.

Y/N laughed this time and yelled.....

"Is your fucking boss insane. If he that much wanted to kidnap someone, he could atleat have made some proper arrangements"

The maids then said.....

"Ma'am, it's actually make sense now. I mean boss has visited this mansion for the first time so he didn't have much clothes wear"

Y/N looked the maid who just spoke and tried the justify her boss wrong doings and she then angrily snatched the shirt from the maids hand and went inside the bathroom while slamming the door hard.

The maids waited for Y/N to come out of the bathroom. After atleat an hour,
Y/N decided to come out of the bathroom but dressed. She had wrapped a towel around her body which founded in the bathroom and over it, she wore the silk shirt. Although she didn't wear anykind of garmentson her own body.

Y/N then moved toward the chair and picked up Taehyung's coat to wear it. As much as Y/N hated to wear his clothes but right now she didn't have any option other than that.

After making sure, Y/N was dressed enough to be comfortable both maid came back to kitchen to do their work, while Y/N again looked herself in that room.

Few hours later, Taehyung returned back to villa and entered the room which was beside the master bedroom. The room was dim without any source of light and it was already night.
One of the Taehyung's man pulled a chair for Taehyung to sit on it. Taehyung with alcohol in one hand sat on the chair back facing the window and waited for man who was tied on the chair infront of him and badly beaten up.

 Taehyung with alcohol in one hand sat on the chair back facing the window and waited for man who was tied on the chair infront of him and badly beaten up

While Taehyung was busy sipping his alcohol, the tied men infront of him showed slight movement. Taehyung looked at him and ordered his men who was standing there with bucket full of ice water to do his work. The men slpashed water on the tied men's face with so much force because of which some water droplets also fell in Taehyung and on his . The tied men jerked up from his sleep and tried to set himself free but he couldn't do it because his leg and hand where also tied and black cloth was covering his eyes stopping from seeing anything and his mouth was tapped.

Taehyung then stood up from his and walked up to the tied men and after reaching near him he removed the tape from his mouth with jerk allowing him to speak.

The tied men then yelled......

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Thanks for reading till here.
Vote and comment.
Follow for more updates.

🌸🌸