4|Nickolas

Today was the day, I never thought ill miss those pair of brown eyes, and that cute smile but I did miss all of it. These four years have been like hell even though it was just 4 years it felt like centuries without her.

"it was you who did this you spoiled all of it and you will never be able to fix it " my inner voice mocked me

Half of the time only one thing kept nagging me that one regret. If I had not done that, things would have been different now maybe she would have still been with me, maybe our friendship would have been something different than this.

Man, I don't even know what to call this now,

Friendship?

Mutual relation

Something?

Nothing?

.

.

We hadn't talked to anyone for the past 4 years not even a single word, even on vacations either Seline used to come alone or both of them never came.

When Aunt Ava and Uncle Alex asked her why she never came only excuse was 'I am busy with something' I knew it was nothing but an excuse for not meeting me and avoiding all this pent-up frustration that built over the past 4 years.

A groan left my mouth, this all was so frustrating. Ignoring it for the past 4 years didn't help anything just made it worse now that I think of it I don't even know how I'll face her once I see her.

Oh god

I quickly looked towards the clock, 40 minutes dammit. Seline told me they would be coming by 5 pm and right now it was 4:20 pm.

Shit I need to hurry up, I quickly grabbed my phone and rushed out of my room towards the main hall where everyone was preparing for their arrival.

"damn nick this looks beautiful" Josie slightly smiled looking towards the balloons arranged, it indeed looks nice "hope she likes it" I replied with a slight sigh "Oh she will love it we all did this much hard work for this especially you" she continued "but purple out of any color in the world why ?"

She looked towards me while I slightly sighed "Well since she was 12 I remember her loving purple color so I thought it would be nice to have this color once she comes inside this house" Josie smiled at my student

"Nick you indeed are the best male best friend a girl could ask for" she smiled looking at me "Oh by the way .... White roses ?" she questioned me. "they arrived ?" I had ordered white roses for Sofia since she loved them.

"Nickolas one or two roses are enough but a bouquet of 500 white roses or god knows there are more or not don't you think it's a bit too much... and who is it for" she raised a brow looking at me in suspension "hold your horses it's for Sofia she loves white roses" I knew if I would not stop her from thinking that much she would probably be thinking I am having a girlfriend or something which I don't and I am never interested to make one.

I heard her sigh and sit down on the couch next to the table "Nick I'll say again one or two roses were enough for what fun did you get 500 dam roses, I mean I get it she is coming after a long time but these many roses" I looked towards her and took a seat next to her.

"you remember one day when we all were 17 something Uncle Josh took us out to eat ice cream and he forgot to get extra cash" I looked towards her to see her slightly nod "You remember when Sofia wanted white roses and we could not get them" she hummed in agreement "but it has been 5 some years since then" she was right it has been 5 years since then.

I looked towards her "100 roses for every single year since that makes it 500 roses" Josie's jaw dropped in shock "You are way too much Nick" she shook her head in disbelief "I am keeping those flowers in her room I can't deal with you" I slightly nodded and she headed towards Sofia's room with those flowers.