Meet Sofia and Nick

𝑻𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌- 𝟎𝟏

NICKOLAS HARPER
Son of Christian Harper and Stella Alonso
A devil blessed with the face of an angel and the mind of a monster dressed to perfection. He was always a calm person and used his logic and brain more than his heart. He always hated when people told him what to do. He always made his own rules and lived his life the way he wanted it.

He hated the thought of falling in love with anyone. For him emotions were a sign of weakness, so he never showed his emotions to anyone. Since the time he was a kid, he has been extremely protective of his family, supported them with everything.

He never had any intensions of falling in love with anyone ever but little did he knew that one night that one mistake could make it all worse.

They weren't supposed to fall in love but when they do...

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

SOFIA CHEN VOLKOV
Daughter of Alex Volkov and Ava Chen Volkov

A free spirit trapped by the nightmares of her past she cant forget. She always loved listening to music and exploring her life to the fullest. she always loved helping everyone with her whole heart.

A superstar in love with music and dance since she was a kid. With the beauty of her mother and the intelligence of her father, she is a pure example of perfection beauty and brain together, having that perfect life any girl would want.

She always wanted to be a superstar since she was a kid not because of the money because of the peace which she got by music.
Her sunshiny smile and the love she had for everyone could make anyone smile but little did she knew her own happiness would risk after that one night, that one mistake , that one regret which will haunt her.

The one night and love in between them changes it all...

When Logic Falls In Love With Music ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys loved it please vote , follow me for updates and do share it with your twisted series fans.

Love , Isabella