1|Sofia

I couldn't sleep I kept tossing and turning on my bed trying to get some rest but I could not get myself to sleep. It was in the middle of the night and here I was staring at the ceiling and trying to sleep for the past 3 hours.

I can't afford another sleepless night I have a concert very soon.

I could not how much I tried I could not sleep, well I can't blame my body for not being able to sleep I had insomnia like Dad ever since I was in my pre-teens.

I decided to go out for some time, I love nights and the peace. I quickly grabbed my phone, jacket, and mask and left the house.

The breeze hitting my face

peaceful silence across the area

I just loved it

While I was walking on the streets and enjoying the weather, the cool breeze made me feel an amazing peace that I usually never feel.

My life has always been full of choices since the time I was born,

I decided to make my future in music as it always gave me the peace I missed so much. Mom and Dad supported me every time in my life but I didn't want to depend on their money so after turning 18 I shifted to another country. Right now I am living in England alone with my friend, it's not like I don't miss my home but I always loved traveling and music.

I took out my earphones from my pocket and started playing music while I was walking.

"Sofia" I heard someone shout behind me, and my gaze shifted back.

It was Seline, my best friend since we both were kids. She was the daughter of Uncle Dom and Aunt Ale. She even moved to England after she turned 18 and we meet every day now, I had promised Uncle Dom and Aunt Ale to keep her safe. I love her like my own sister and spoil her In all the possible ways.

And now it has been 1 year since she has been with me, every day we both do dumb things and enjoy every day of our lives to its fullest.

"Hey keep it low everyone is asleep I can't afford another mess if someone finds out I am here" I spoke looking towards her, the only time I could have peace all to myself was at night so I came out for walks at night only. I don't want to choose every time I come out, it's not like I don't love my fans but sometimes it just gets out of hand.

"right sorry" This girl will get me in trouble

"you come with me"

I grabbed her hand and dragged her to an empty place

"How are you up so late" I spoke in a bit worried tone as it was almost 4 am It is normal for me to be up at this point but she is never up this late.

"Well I could not sleep and decided to come out for a walk and saw you"

This idiot, "If you want to stay with me you better stay calm alright" I looked at her and spoke in a serious tone.

I knew she is very talkative but i cant afford people finding me out here at this time.

"Okay, so where do we go now" Her puppy eyes can never let me stay mad at her for more than 5 minutes.

"want to eat?" she always behaved like a small baby and I adored it a lot.

Her eyes shone with happiness "Yes" she replied happily.

I chuckled at her behavior we both always loved eating food and I was really hungry right now

"tell me what you want to eat" I lightly wrapped my hands around her shoulder while she wrapped her hands around my waist

"Ramen" I chuckled at her reply, I always treated her like a baby even though she would be turning 20 soon.