first time..

first-person pov

⚠️SEXUAL/SMUT⚠️

female reader, female sex, usage of Y/N

you and lloyd garmadon, who happens to be the green ninja, have been dating for almost a year now. you live in an apartment in ninjago city, a place always in danger of something. it's not often that you and lloyd get to have an entire day to yourselves because of his duties, but you're perfectly fine with that. you both know it's for a good reason.

today is the only day in a while that you've been able to get the whole day with him. this is a smutshot about an unforgettable night for you and lloyd. of course, he goes into all of this being quite.. inexperienced.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For the first time in forever, Lloyd and I spent the entire day out together. He drove from the monastery to my apartment building where I met him in the front. We walked to our favorite local cafe and enjoyed a sweet little brunch together. When we had finished, we went on a walk to the park, talking and spending time with one another sitting in a bench while watching kids fly kites or dogs and their owners playing fetch.

Once we decided it was time to go, we walked back to my apartment and relaxed for a majority of the day. Because we rarely had days like this, we wanted to make the most out of it. Lloyd taught me to play some of the video games he had brought in his car, connecting it to the TV and switching it on. Of course, he won a majority of the games, even though he said he was "going easy."

The two of us baked chocolate-chip cookies together, which definitely made a way bigger mess than I had anticipated. Nonetheless, we had fun as we messed around with one another. By the time we finished, both of us were covered in flour, and oddly enough, the excess chocolate chips that we should've had a lot of were gone. By looking at Lloyd's guilty grin and playful eyes though, I knew exactly where they went.

By the time it was 8PM, most of the cookies were gone, thanks to Lloyd, and the two of us were watching one of our favorite romance movies. We cuddled under a warm and fluffy weighted-blanket that we shared as the movie played on. Throughout it, Lloyd would plant small kisses on my forehead, whispering little "I love you's" here and there.

Lloyd was nothing less than perfect. I loved him, and he made sure that I knew that he loved me too in any way possible.

As the end-credits began to roll, Lloyd looked down at me to where I cuddled into him by his shoulder.

"I've had an amazing day today, Y/N," he whispered with a smile warm enough to make anyone melt. I turned to look up at him with a blushing face.

I spoke in a soft manner, "I have too, Lloyd. I love you so much." I leaned in and pressed my lips onto his in a gentle kiss. He reciprocated just as gently, letting his hands pull me in a bit closer by my waist.

I parted for a quick second just to look at him, admiring every single one of his features. I let my hand move to his cheek as I caressed it using my thumb, bringing a smile to his face. The same smile that could light up any room and make my heart pound. I brought him into a deeper kiss with my hand running through his blonde locks. Lloyd didn't wait to do the same.

We held this kiss a bit longer as he slipped his tongue into my mouth after I allowed him to do so. I could feel his hands move down to my hips, his grip getting more firm. It wasn't till he had to part for air that the kiss broke off, and I let my teeth nibble on his bottom lip. Once he pulled away, I could see the heat on his cheeks and the desire in his eyes.

"Bed?" I asked the one-word question practically breathless. He quickly nodded and scooped me up into his arms, carrying me bridal-style to my bedroom. He gently lay me down on the bed, looking down at me. He slowly climbed on top of me, his legs on either side of my body and his arms next to my head.