Chapter Fifty Eight

A/N: You all wanted to see Zayn bottom, and I cried with excitement. Here you go, vulnerable Zayn on the bottom. <3

Zayn took in a shaky breath, his teeth dug into his lip so that not one sound would come from it, as much as he wanted it too. He was buried in Harry Styles arms. His hands were entwined into Harry’s curls, and with each thrust that Harry gave, Zayn’s hands tugged on the mass of messed up curls belonging to his boyfriend. Tiny curls had started to stick to the back of Harry’s neck out of the heat and sweat. Both boys had no idea what time it was, they just knew that the girls were fast asleep in the next room, which meant both boys had to keep a noise limit on what they were doing.

Harry’s face was nuzzled into the crook of Zayn’s neck, sucking down and biting every possible bit of the tanned skin as to not make a noise, even though low moans were forcing their way out of both of the boys’ mouths, coming out uneven and unsteady.

“You’re so beautiful, you’re so God damn beautiful.” Harry whispered continuously into Zayn’s ear, leaving long wet kisses on Zayn’s earlobe and neck as he did so. Harry’s large hands were holding onto the bottom of Zayn’s thighs, which were practically wrapped around his torso. Harry took his face away from Zayn’s neck and took a long breath as he looked down at Zayn. Seeing the boys eyes roll to the back of his head and feeling how his back kept arching, making his torso rub against Harry’s in a hot sweaty mess only brought Harry closer and closer as his length delve into Zayn. This was better than any girl he’d been with, but that was probably due to the fact that he had never had sex whilst feeling so in love with someone at the same time.

“Harreh, I just…it’s so hard to not scream out your name.” Zayn babbled, his words leaving his mouth like hot, raspy butterflies before fluttering onto Harry’s own mouth. Harry looked down at his vulnerable little chocolate eyes with a smirk, before he leant down to place a roughly placed kiss on his boyfriend. His necklaces were trailing up and down Zayn’s chest everytime Harry thrusted.

“Take it out on me, baby.” Harry whispered, his voice low and rocky due to the fact that Zayn’s skin had just erupted in shivers. Zayn quickly tugged on Harry’s hair and brought his face closer to his, before their tongues started to battle it out in a slow trance, as Zayn arched his back once again. Harry slipped his hands around the boys’ waist and held him in a protective grip, before pulling himself out of Zayn, before slowly pushing back into him, the deepest he could get in. The desperate tugs on Harry’s hair came once again, but the slight pain of it all just made it ten times more pleasurable, and Zayn’s shaken breaths as he tried not to make much noise drove Harry insane knowing that he was the one making him tremble under his touch.

Harry repeated his actions. Pulling out slowly, before pushing himself back inside of his boyfriend over and over, gradually picking up the pace each time he did so, as well as hitting Zayn’s sacred spots each time. Zayn let out a moan, and Harry lowered his head down so that Zayn’s teeth could sink into the soft skin of Harry’s neck and collarbones. Zayn sucked at each of Harry’s soft spots on his neck, and Harry had to concentrate so hard as to not scream out in pleasure, especially since he could feel Zayn’s knees tremble with his oncoming peak in touching distance.

Zayn’s fingers dug into Harry’s scalp, slowly dragging their way down his back and onto his boyfriend’s hips, where he dug his fingers into the hot skin in an effort to keep Harry held closely in the same place as the ever-building climax started to burn through his body. Harry’s breathing quickened as he picked up his paces to the fastest that he could, still going as deep as possible into Zayn. Harry let out a rough sigh of pure bliss as Zayn’s head fell back onto the pillows, his eyes closed and his face frozen as his body tightened around Harry’s. All it took was one last deep thrust to send Zayn other the edge. His body gave itself up to the orgasm and Harry’s followed suit, since the mumbles of his name from Zayn was just bringing him on and on. He tried to keep it going for aslong as possible, before all he had left in him was one last used thrust, before he collapsed onto Zayn’s torso, overwhelmed from the orgasm that he had just experienced. It was the best one that both boys had ever had.