Jeonghan clutched the older's shirt tightly and he was sweating heavily. His lips were quivering and body was trembling as he shut his eyes to forget how the crowd had jumped over him with the questions he could never answer.

Seungcheol could swear on his life that he had never seen Jeonghan being this vulnerable. It was this moment when he realised how bad Jeonghan's condition was.

"Do you know where they live?" Seungcheol asked.

"No." Jun replied, "And taking him to the office is not a good idea, I guess."

Seungcheol shifted a bit to look at the scenario outside the window but Jeonghan tightened his grip, "Please don't- Don't leave me, please, I- I beg you." His words were uneven and barely audible, "I can't- keep them away from me. Please don't go anywhere, please!!"

"Calm down Jeonghan." Seungcheol embraced the younger as he gently caressed his back, "I'm not going anywhere. I'll stay by your side, forever."

The only light in the dark
Just for me, it's you
No matter how much I ask
I know for sure it's you

I don't wanna lose you
Be without you, anymore

"Jun, let's go to the hotel." Seungcheol suggested, "Transfer this plan to the other cars too that we won't go to the Serenity HQ and inform someone from the Serenity team about the same."

Jun asked the driver to do as asked. They weren't far away from the hotel as they were going to the Serenity HQ but thankfully came across the horrible incident happening with Jeonghan and safeguarded him.

The other cars followed while Jun called Joshua to let him know about the situation.

When they reached the hotel, the members and the guards made sure that not a single noise would bother Jeonghan. Seungcheol's coat was still over him while he made sure to wrap his arms around Jeonghan to keep him safe.

They reached their floor and Seungcheol took Jeonghan to his own room while everybody else followed. Jeonghan was shivering and he couldn't bring himself to open his eyes.

Seungcheol laid him on the bed but before he could proceed with his act of service, Jeonghan held his hand tightly, "Where are you going? Don't go!"

Let me know if we will ever meet again?
Now I'm standing here alone
And our destiny has passed by me

"Nowhere." Seungcheol assured, "I'm just removing your shoes and getting a blanket for you."

"No don't, I don't need anything except for you." Jeonghan muttered unevenly, "They will hurt me. Please don't go."

Seungcheol knew that Jeonghan was blabbering everything because he was totally shook by the situation. He was suffering mentally and hence he didn't want to lose the only source of comfort he had.

But he still felt happy. At least he could provide warmth to his love even though the younger was clueless about their past.

"It's okay hyung, we'll help. You should stay by him." Woozi assured as the rest of the members got into action.

Wonwoo brought water for them. Seokmin removed Jeonghan's shoes while Vernon brought blankets for him. Jun adjusted the temperature and lights of the room while Minghao brought a towel to wipe Jeonghan's sweaty face.

Seungcheol settled himself on the bed and kept a cushion on his lap after which he shifted Jeonghan's head on it. The younger kept holding his hand while he caressed his hair gently to put him to sleep.

"Don't- don't go." Jeonghan once again whispered lowly.

"Yes I won't, just sleep Jeonghan."

"No, you'll leave when I'll sleep."