3 - Love Is Gone

"We'll finally get to meet the CEO." Seungcheol laughed, "I heard that he shows minimal social appearance?"

"Yeah you're right." Hoshi answered as him, Joshua, Seungcheol, Jun, Minghao, Seokmin, Vernon, Wonwoo and Woozi were seated in the meeting room of Serenity HQ.

"He and Mingyu will be here in 5 minutes, they just entered the building." Joshua informed as he got notified on his tablet, "Actually he had to attend some personal sessions."

"It's alright." Jun assured, "Plus they aren't even late."

Soon enough, the click sounds of submitting the password on the door were heard after which it creaked open.

And instead of a professional greeting from the Rose Quartz team, their bodies went numb as if they had witnessed a ghost.

And it was probably true. Ain't no way, this was possible.

The Serenity team ignored their gawk eyes as the CEO went on to introduce himself, "Good Afternoon, I'm Yoon Jeonghan, currently in charge of Serenity Hyperbotics."

Silence. Pure silence. Not even a single reply was heard after which a loud thud echoed.

Seokmin was on the ground, unconscious.

"Oh my god." Seungkwan was the first to react as the former's team mates refused to move even by an inch.

Everyone averted their attention to the unconscious man and an emergency medic was called almost immediately.

"We'll postpone the meeting, please take care of him first." Jeonghan suggested as everyone followed Seokmin being carried by the medic. He was settled in a private room as the Rose Quartz team trailed in.

In reality, all of them needed medical help. They had received the most unexpected gift, you can't expect them to stay sane.

"Mingyu, arrange everything for them to get back to the hotel as soon as possible." Jeonghan instructed, "Seungkwan and Hoshi, don't leave them alone here, they may need help. Joshua and Dino, accompany me to wrap up today's work."

Rose Quartz was clearly listening to each and every single word that escaped through the CEO's mouth but not even a single one was something they wanted to hear.

Why was Jeonghan acting as if he didn't know them?

"And Mr. Choi." Jeonghan addressed Seungcheol, "We'll reschedule the meeting whenever he'll be fine. Joshua will give you my personal contact number, you can call me whenever you need any help."

Seungcheol was holding back his tears. His emotions were overflowing and he couldn't answer with even a 'yes' or 'thankyou'. Woozi patted his back after which Seungcheol finally gained his senses, "Thankyou Mr. Yoon and sorry for the inconvenience."

"No it's fine." Jeonghan chuckled, "Is it alright if I visit you at the hotel later on? To check on Mr. Seokmin?"

"Yeah sure." Jun replied after which Jeonghan left along with Dino.

Seungcheol stared at the disappearing figure of Jeonghan. He waited for him to turn back and embrace him tightly. He was probably pranking them, right? RIGHT? He wanted to tell him how those six years were the most miserable ones for him.

Don't go tonight
Stay here one more time
Remind me what it's like

But nothing like that happened. Jeonghan never turned back and Seungcheol never got the chance to embrace him. Ridiculous.

And let's fall in love, one more time
I need you now by my side

With the help of Mingyu, Seungkwan and Hoshi, the Rose Quartz team safely reached the hotel assigned to them. The three of them stayed with them for a while but they couldn't talk.