Oh god arnav I cry when I felt him travelling down. He raise my legs and kept on his shoulders sitting between them feeling his breath fanning on my core made me breath heavily. He exhale the breath and latch his mouth on it removing my thong away. The way he suck edmy mouth same he is treating my pussy like it's his passion to do. He lick my clit and rub his thumb on it making me clutch the bed sheet. When I felt I can't control myself I pulled him and suck his lips holding his hair tight into my fist.

I want you I announced looking at him being serious. Hearing my demand he immediately removed his pants and settle between my legs. Seeing his huge penis made me widen my eyes. I wonder if it would fit inside me. But I was wrong. Soon he slid inside of me and started thrusting into me making me shudder. First five minutes was really hard to take. Bht later my walls clench around it making me feel easy. And in no time I ask him To take the phase. As I said he interwind his hands with me pinning them on the matress and started fucking me like an animal making me see stars in dim light room. 

4 am

I've fell on the pillow being all exhausted and tired because of our late night work out.  My each and every bone of body is aching. This beast man didn't leave me for  a second. He tried each and every move with  me which I never aware  before.    I'm feeling so drowsy and tired because of it. But he seems still energetic and ready to bounce to me again. But I don't have capacity to do more and closed my eyes to sleep without caring if I'm naked.   

Khushi get up and wear something.  He whispered kissing my temple. But I didn't answer him and just pushed my face more into the pillow.   I can feel he is smiling  looking at me and he is really happy to have  me finally as his. I so wanna Cherish this moment. But tiredness is not allowing me. Soon I felt him going away from me and then came back yet again and started wiping my body with warm water. After making sure " I've been wiped off. He  made me wear pair of   Night suit and then itself lay besides me taking me in back hug. 

I can't tell you how much I'm happy to finally claim you as mine. He whispered in my ears kissing them softly.

Hmm i hummed least bother to hear him and went in slumber.

In morning

Smelling   A delicious food fragrance , I set up  yawning and started looking around feeling hell hungry.  Before I scream for breakfast out of hunger.arnav Singh raizda appeared infront of me having tray in his eyes all shirtless making me crimson red in early morning.

Good morning. He set besides me and peck my lips making me feel embarrassed.

I didn't Brush  ..don't kiss me.  I says covering my mouth.

I don't care. He smiles and peck my forehead lovingly

Here I've got you breakfast. You must be hungry right. He says passing me tray.

Yes very. But first I'll freshen up then I'll eat breakfast.
I pout sadly looking at food with desires.

Ok come quick then. I'll be waiting for you. I nods and immediately left from there so that I could come back early.

After some minutes I came out and found him standing in the belcony and talking with someone on the phone. He seems pretty pissed the way he is arguing witn the person on another side of line. But I really didnt want to disturb him and  set on the chair waiting for him to come in. After few minutes he comes back and set besides me rubbing His forehead.

Is everything fine. ?? I says caressing his hair softly.

Yeah it's fine. Dont worry. Come let's do breakfast.  Saying this he started serving me. But I can see that something is really wrong. But he is not telling me at all.