Chap17

THE AUTHOR.

"Hello..come in,402 constable, come in."
"Ramana, ask the forensic team to come in quick. "
"Ok sir. "
"Namasthe sir, I am ACP Venkat, Crime branch , I request you all, Co-operate with the investigation please. " Murali nodded.
"I'll inform you after the checking. "
--------------------------------------------------

"Sir take your seat. This is our forensic team. So....it looks like an accident, but we found traces of Suicide sir. Remains of sulphuric acid was found in the room, nothing much of information could be gathered because everything in that room is burnt. In our investigation we found that this was a suicide attempt sir, Ms. Arghya carried the drain cleaner from the backyard, may be set herself or the room on fire and also used that drain cleaner. She should be really intelligent enough to think this way sir...this also shows her strong desperation to die. "
" Not intelligent sir... She is a psychopath!! " Shanti spoke in the middle crying some fake tears.
" Mrs. Murali please calm down, only answer when you are asked please.. This is a briefing going on, which is under recording. Please let us do our job. So , Drain cleaner was the main source used sir, how the fire was set up,for that, investigation is still going on. Sulfuric acid at 100°C, all soft tissues can be destroyed within 45 minutes and all bones within 9 hours. Household things like drain and toilet cleaners has this sulphuric acid. Even car batteries has. Here because of the fire, and body was burning, that is according to chemistry, is a carbon substance sir, so obviously orange flame which is estimated as approximately as nearly 1100°C. Immediately the body had liquefied. Death had occured in few seconds... But a very painful death. It took nearly 3 hours to stop the fire... By that time, even the left over traces also is lost because of fire. The only source of proof that Ms. Arghya is dead is the little amount of DNA traces we found in the room. And the door was locked from inside, there is no chance anyone can do it from outside. And there was no balcony or any window through which she could escape. That one window in her room has a fixed grill.
Most important, we found this on the bathroom wall... Written in blood, test positive, it is Arghya's blood.
Reason for suicide, is her leaked private video... Thats the only motive we see. "

"Looks like she cut her flesh too , to write a suicide note

"Looks like she cut her flesh too , to write a suicide note. The mental stability of the girl seems to be too violent.
" Main parinda besabar
Tha uda jo darbadar
Koyi mujhko yuh mila hai
Jaise banjare ko ghar. "
This explains her mental state, this is actually lyrics of a song. Seems like she was enjoying her death. "

" There is Something you should know,
We found a signed document of Arghya willingly transferring all her property , around 50Cr to Avika Murali krishna, her sister; it was in a bag fallen in the backyard. Right under her room window." Constable added.

" Please sign here and A few more formalities, the case will be closed in 2 days. Sorry for your loss sir. " Saying everyone left.

" Lucky much, she escaped because of death and anyhow, we got the property. Thank god. " Chandram thought smiling Cunningly to himself.