Who's The Better Sensei?

“You suck as a teacher.”

The insult is thrown at Gojo out of nowhere, causing him to pause at what he’s doing.

Gojo turns around to address him. “Excuse me?”

Sukuna rolls his eyes and continues. “You shouldn’t have been one in the first place. You suck at teaching.”

Gojo raises an eyebrow at the comment. “And what makes you say that?”

“You give your students vague answers when they come to you with a problem and expect them to figure it out themselves.” Sukuna starts listing out every fault he can find about Gojo.

“You send your students into dangerous missions without providing them any useful information and expect them to walk out unharmed with their own two feet.”

“You send your students — teenagers, to do your work for you and pick up highly dangerous cursed objects while you leisurely munch on sweets.” Sukuna refers to the mission Gojo had sent Megumi on that had led to Yuuji consuming his finger.

“You’re the worst teacher I’ve ever seen, and don’t get me started on your character. You joke around all day and purposefully act annoying to everyone around you as if you’re trying to drive them away.”

It may seem that Sukuna is finally drawing to a conclusion, but he isn’t done just yet.

“You’re the worst person I’ve ever met. You hold a power so strong that you can’t control, a power that is able to tilt the balance of this very world.”

“That power will be your downfall, Gojo Satoru, and I will be there to witness your suffering.” Sukuna says with a sinister smile, his voice laced with a chilling confidence.

“When the time comes, you will lose everyone you love, and you will only have yourself to blame.”

He doesn’t wait for Gojo to respond before promptly turning around to leave, not even bothering to send the other a single glance.

---

“Have you seen Gojo?” Megumi comes up to him a few days later.

The question confuses Sukuna. “Why are you asking me?”

“He hasn’t been showing up to classes for days. You were the last person who saw him.”

Sukuna rolls his eyes. “No, I haven’t seen that manchild.”

“What happened between you two?” As expected, Megumi is observant.

“Nothing.” Sukuna denies.

“Then what’s this?” Megumi shows him the chat conversation on his phone.

| I won’t be teaching you guys anymore
| You’ll just have to find another teacher
| Since someone said I suck, apparently

Gojo didn’t even bother to add emojis to his messages, which means that something is definitely wrong.

There’s a silent pause before Sukuna answers Megumi. “Childishness.”

Under Megumi’s stern gaze, Sukuna relents and tells him the truth. “I insulted him.” A pause. “I may or may not have gone too far.”

Megumi furrows his eyebrows. “I thought you two were getting along.”

Sukuna scoffs. “Only fools would get along with someone like him.”

“We need you to find Gojo.”

“I refuse.”

“It’s either you find him or you fill his spot. You don’t have a choice.”