Back To The Past

Story setting inspired by this fancomic: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=145181750990700&id=102116201963922

After Sukuna has eaten fifteen of his fingers and found a body of his own, Gojo is tasked with a very important mission-to keep an eye on the curse at all times

After Sukuna has eaten fifteen of his fingers and found a body of his own, Gojo is tasked with a very important mission-to keep an eye on the curse at all times. Until one day, Gojo gets assigned to another dangerous mission inside Tokyo and he has to drag Sukuna along with him. Fortunately, Sukuna comes with him willingly, probably feeling too cooped up back at school.

"What is it this time?" Sukuna asks as he glances boredly at the humans that are walking past them.

"I think it has something to do with time control-" Gojo's sentence is cut short when the scenery around them changes. Most of the buildings are still the same, although they have an older look to them...

"...Did you do something?" Gojo points a finger at their surroundings, his voice a little breathless.

"I would've told you if I did." Sukuna rolls his eyes, keeping his hands in the sleeves of his white kimono. They continue walking and spot a person with a newspaper. Snatching the paper out of the person's hand, Sukuna opens it and both of them stare at the date printed on it.

"It's 2007." Sukuna burns the paper in his hands into a crisp, not happy with their current predicament. "Great."

Gojo stills at the date. "I know this date." The blindfolded sorcerer starts looking around them-searching for something-while Sukuna just looks bored and uninterested.

"Let's just find that curse and get out of here-" When Sukuna turns around, Gojo is already gone. Sukuna gives out a loud and exasperated sigh before walking in the direction the sorcerer has headed.

"Fool."

When Sukuna catches up to him, Gojo is staring in the direction where a black-haired male had left

When Sukuna catches up to him, Gojo is staring in the direction where a black-haired male had left. There is no expression on Sukuna's face when he approaches the man, a box of newly-bought layer cake in his hand.