INTRODUCTION: warnings & bullshit

WELCOME TO DEAL!

so happy to have you here and i will stay happy as long as you guys remember a few simple things:

this is an alternative universe fiction. which means things happen a little differently here than they did in real life. (awards, solo album release timeline, ect.. it'll be obvious)

this is from second person pov, however the main character is based off of myself. (call me what you want idc just remember to vote n comment).

lastly all the events that will transpire in DEAL are fucking FICTIONAL. i'm just a delusional fangirl with a vivid imagination. i do not own bts, nor do i believe they would do some of the fucked up shit they're going to in this FICTIONAL STORY. i only own my characters, who i hope you love and adore just as much as i do. anything in this story that can be compared to real life is COMPLETELY coincidental.

thank you for reading, i hope you enjoyyy

love, your lili 𖤐

⚠️‼️WARNINGS ‼️⚠️:

dirty nasty read under the covers smut, childhood trauma, AMBW, depression, suicide, self-harm, angst, age gap (almost three years? but they were 'together' for the first time at 17 and 19), drug use, constant travel between continents (these niggas worse than taylor swift), brief love triangle, use of the n slur cause i'm black and so is my mc get tf over it, fatphobia, bitch ass netizens, talk about how korea needs to pull the stick out of its conservative ass (im half korean, born and raised btw, so stfu im gonna shit on my country be mad), hoseok is blasian coded go cry i'm not sorry, friends to enemies (one sided tae never hates her... well,,) to ???, violence (tae, marsh, and hobi are my fuck around and find out line), someone gets canceled for being racist (guess who 😝)

this shit is messy so... uhm, bye!

see yall in the prologue.