The Big Sleep

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island, twenty-four campers arrived and learned that they'll be spending the next eight weeks at the crusty old summer camp. The campers we're faced with their first challenge, jumping off a cliff into the shark-infested waters. While most campers took the plunge, a few were forced to wear the dreaded chicken hat. At the campfire ceremony, it all came down to two campers, Courtney has experience as a CIT in summer camp, but refused to jump, and Ezekiel managed to tick off every female at the camp with his sexist comments about women, in the end, the first camper voted off Total Drama Island was Ezekiel, proving that homeschooling and reality TV don't mix, who will be voted off this week in this dramatic campfire ceremony yet? Will Ming terrify... someone agian? Find out tonight on Total... Drama...Island.

Theme Song

♪ Dear Mom and Dad I'm doin' fine, you guys are on my mind, you asked me what I wanted to be and I think the answer is plain to see, I wanna be famous ♪ ♪I wanna live close to the sun. Go pack your bags cause I've already won, everything to prove nothing in my way, I'll get there one day. Cause I wanna be famous. ♪ Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na! I wanna be, I wanna be famous, I wanna be, I wanna be, I wanna be famous♪ (Whistling in tune)

Episode

[The episode begins with Chris walking to the cabins with the megaphone with his shorts, he uses a airhorn, .he blasts it]

[Leshawna wakes up and hits her head.]

Leshawna: Ow! It's 7:00 in the morning! Do I look like a farmer to you?

[The scene changes to the campers outside of their cabins. Eva is listening to her MP3 player, Cody wants to touch it, but she angrily growls. Bronya and Ming both have their Game Boy Advanced hidden on their person]

Chris: Morning, hope you slept well.

Heather: Hi, Chris, you look really buff in those shorts.

Bronya*Wisper*: kissass

Ming*wisper*: Don't be mean Bronya!

Bronya*wisper*: ...She deserves it.

Ming*wisper*: That may be correct but still.

Chris: I know. [he winks] I hope you are all ready because your next challenge begins in exactly one minute.

Owen: Oh, excuse me, I don't know if that's enough time to eat breakfast.

Chris: Oh, you'll get breakfast, Owen, right after you complete your kilometer run around the lake.

Bronya: Oh bullshit!

Ming: Language!

Eva: So you're funny now? [She is angry at Chris, Duncan stops her] You know what I would think be funny?

Courtney: [whispering to Eva] Eva, try to control your temper!

Eva: You're enjoying this, aren't you?

Chris: A little, you have 30 seconds. [Eva glares at Chris,]

[static buzzing]

Courtney: [in the confessional] Okay, that girl Eva has got to handle on her temper, she's only been here one day and she has already thrown her suitcase out a window and broken the lock on one of the bathroom doors. 

Bronya: [in the confessional] Eva is strong, but her attitude needs work... now how to tell Ming that I'm Silver Wolf...

[Static buzzing]