Not So Happy Campers Part 2

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island, twenty-four campers have signed up to spend eight weeks right here at this crummy old summer camp, then have to face the judgement of their fellow campers.

DJ: It's our first challenge, how hard can it be?

Gwen: I did not sign up for this.

Theme Song

♪ Dear Mom and Dad I'm doin' fine, you guys are on my mind, you asked me what I wanted to be and I think the answer is plain to see, I wanna be famous ♪

♪I wanna live close to the sun. Go pack your bags cause I've already won, everything to prove nothing in my way, I'll get there one day. Cause I wanna be famous. ♪ Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na! I wanna be, I wanna be famous, I wanna be, I wanna be, I wanna be famous♪ (Whistling in tune)

Episode

[The episode starts at the cliff where the contestants are.]

Chris: Today's challenge is threefold. Your first task is to jump off this 1,000 foot high cliff into the lake.

Bridgette: Piece of cake.

Ming: I do that in my sleep... literally.

Bronya: *very quietly* I know...

[Gwen apparently heard her because she scooted a few inches away from Bronya]

Chris: If you look down, you will see two target areas. the wider area represents the part of the lake that we have stocked with, [three sharks circle] psychotic man-eating sharks. Inside that area is a safe zone. That's your target area, which we're pretty sure is shark-free.

Leshawna: Excuse me?

Ming: Really?! That's so-

Katie: scary?

Sadie: terrifying?

Cody: Worrying?

Ming: Awesome!

Gwen: You are insane...

[Bronya was about to take something out of her swimsuit(what her swimsuit looks like is in the last chapter) before Chris randomly appeared behind her and pushed her arm down, before anyone noticed he went back to his original position]

Tsuki: Chris solos Dragon Ball Z confirmed?!

Chris: For each member of your team that jumps and actually survives. There will be a crate of supplies waiting below. [Several supplies of boxes appear] Inside each crate are supplies that you'll need for the second part of the challenge. [A hot tub appears] Building a hot tub! The team with the best one gets to have a wicked hot tub party tonight. The losers will be sending someone home. [A creature appears inside from one of the suitcases] Let's see, Killer Bass, you're up first.

Bridgette: Oh wow, so you wants to go first?

[Killer Bass are unsure who wants to go first, a cricket chirps from the background.]

[The scene goes to the Screaming Gophers.]

Owen: Hey, don't sweat it, guys, I heard that these shows always make the interns do the stunts first to make sure it's surviveable.

[A flashback shows Chris and Chef on the cliff, Chef is in his bathing suit, he wears an inner tube.]

Chris: We need to test the stunts first, you know that.

Chef: Do I look like an intern?

Chris: No, but the ones we had are all in the hospital except "yun" but his aunt almost killed me last time I let him do stuff like this.