The girls became embarassed.

"We are really sorry bondita, and Anirudh, we misunderstood you" they said.

"Don't worry, she will feel safe with me" Anirudh said and laughed.

In these two years, Anirudh have been so friendly to all, when bondita came into his life, his life is started to bloom, he changed his character from cold shoulder to a friendly person because of her.
_____________________________

Its evening time, Anirudh and bondita came outside from the college to the nearby cafe.

"Anirudh, I heard here they makes good coffee, they are quite famous" she said excitedly.

"How are you finding things so fastly" Anirudh asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Its good to learn things" she said in a dramatic way.

They both bursted into laughter.

Then they ordered coffee and started drinking.

"Anirudh, we will meet here regularly after we finishes our college" she said.

He smiled and nodded.

"Oh..I have forgot one thing" she said and sat beside Anirudh.

"What happened?" He asked.

"We didn't call our friends yet" she said.

"I have called them yesterday" he said.

"Oh, lets call again" she said and make video call.

They also attended the call.

"Hi Anirudh.. bondu" ram and Anusha said separately.

"How are you bondu?" Anusha asked.

"I am fine Anu, what's about your NEET results?" Bondita asked.

"I have forgot to tell bondu, I got placement in Delhi" Anusha said with excitement.

Bondita was so happy hearing this and all congratulated her.

"And what about you ram, how are where you got your placement?" Bondita asked.

"I got placement here itself in Kolkata guys" he said.

"That's good" bondita said.

They all were talking for sometime. At that time, Anusha signalled something to bondita about confessing her love to Anirudh through eyes.

Bondita shaking her head in negation.

"Hey, what are you both signalling" Anirudh asked.

"I also saw, hey culprits say the truth" ram asked seriously.

"N.. nothing Anirudh" bondita said.

"That Anirudh bondita want to tell you...." Anusha shouted but her voice cut in the middle as bondita cut her phone quickly.

"Why did you cut the phone, Anusha was saying something...that you..." Anirudh said.

"Anirudh, I think there is no signal, come lets go to our college it's late" she said and stand up fastly and started walking fastly outside, controlling her shivers.

"What happened to her?" Anirudh thought and ran behind her.

"Bondita are you ok?" He asked to her.

"Y..yes.." she said.

"Anu, what have you done, what if you told fully, I will talk to you later" bondita thought in her mind and getting angry.

After some mins, they reached the college.

"Ok Anirudh let's meet tomorrow, good night" she said.

"Good night bondita" he said and smiled.

Then they both goes to their respective forms.
_____________________________

Anirudh entered into his room.

"Hey Anirudh did you meet your friend" Arjun asked. Arjun is also a senior boy.

"Yes da" Anirudh said and sat on his place.

Then another two boys came from behind hugged him from behind.

"Don't you introduce her to me?, we have pickup our new students na" Salim asked.

"Why you are so eager to look at your sister?" Anirudh asked pressing his smile.

Salim face colour drained.

"You guys are making the all girls sister to me" Salim said and frustrated and turned his face dramatically.

All bursted into laughter.

"Ok ok don't be possesive boy" Dev said and laughed.

"H..hey..I..am not" Anirudh struggled.
All teased him.
______________________________

Here bondita came inside her room.

"Why are you so late?" Swetha asked.

"We were at the cafe and talking to our friends di" bondita said and threw her up on her bed.

"Hey tell me the truth, is Anirudh really your friend?, I noticed your face expression when he is near you" Kiara asked suspiciously.

"Ha...n..no..he is my friend...just friend" she said struggling with her words.

"Hmm..let's see" all said chorusly.

"Hey... there is nothing, I am going to freshen up, you guys pls sleep, I am leaving" she said and fastly left from there.

"We will find it" Diya whispered in their ears and laughed.

After some time, bondita also came From bathing.

Soon she drifts into her sleep.

How was the chapter guys?

What about their new beginning?

Tell about their new friends?

Tell your opinion guys.

Inline comments are welcomed.

Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Do vote and comment my dear readers luv u all 🤍.