☆Chapter Three☆

Kiyotaka Ishimaru 3rd person POV

...

...

...

... huh..?

Kiyotaka regained consciousness in an empty classroom, confused.

'What happened? Why am I here? Did I pass out when I entered the gates?' Taka wondered as he lifted his head up out of the comfort of his arms. Did someone carry him into this classroom?

Taka noticed that his bag was missing. He looked over at the clock in the room, it was a bit past 6:30

'Shit! Mother is going to kill me if I don't get to orientation.' Taka panicked, quickly getting up and searching in the classroom for his bag.

'Fuck! It isn't here! What the actual fuck is going on!?' Taka thought before he slapped himself and forced himself to walk out of the classroom.

He walked around the school before finally finding the gym. As he walked in he found that there was only 1 other person there, a girl with long black hair tied up in two drills with a goth lotia themed outfit.

"Ah, good morning." The mysterious girl said, her voice laced with a British accent.

"O-oh, good morning." Taka reciprocated, noticing that the girls scarlet-crimson eyes widened slightly.

"I'm sorry if this seems impolite, but your voice is oddly feminine. Are you perhaps... transgender?" The Girl questioned.

Taka felt his blood run cold, had he already been figured out? It wasn't even his first day!

"Is it really that obvious..?" Taka said, embarrassment seeping in his words.

"Well, if it helps, you passed before you opened your mouth. My first thought when you entered was honestly 'Who is this boy?'." She said, a smile plastered on her face.

"Oh..." Taka said, not knowing what to say at that.

It was an awkward moment between the two ravenettes.

"I'm Celestia Ludenburg. What's your name?" As she spoke, her warm smile gave Taka a sense of relief.

"Oh, it's Kiyotaka Ishimaru."

《☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆》

Sorry for not posting! I'm lazy af, I blame writers block.