𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 (𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸)

Start from the beginning

Mark nodded and smiled. "And you, uh, look a lot more grown-up than when I last saw you."

Amelia shrugged and grinned. "You can say "hot, " you know? 'Cause I am. I'm hot."

He turned to look at Amelia. "No. I can't. Because in my mind. You're still Derek's 12 year old sister. So what are you doing in Seattle?" He asked.

Amelia shrugged. "Uh Derek is an ass who won't return my calls. Derek's an ass who got shot and won't return my calls. So I bought him a present. Or a bribe. Or a peace offering. Whatever, I bought him that," she said as she pointed over to the guy she had.

Mark frowned. "You bought him Brett Favre?" He asked.

Amelia shook her head. "No. I bought him a brain tumour," she told him.

****

Bella walked along the corridor with Derek and Grace. The three of them walked into Amelia. "Amy?"

"Oh god. What is it with my sisters turning up here," Bella mumbled.

Amelia smiled. "Well, if you'd pick up the damn phone, I wouldn't have to stalk you," she told him.

Mark nodded. He winked over at Bella.  "Yeah. Why didn't you call your sister?" Mark asked.

"Sister?"

"Grace, Cristina, this is Amy," Derek said as he introduced his wife to his sister. Not really knowing why she was here.

Derek knew how Bella and Amelia never got along. They always fought growing up. And he knew she wasn't happy that Amelia was there.

Amelia smiled. "Amelia. He's the only one who gets to call me Amy," she said. She hugged Grace. "Um, nice to finally meet you."

Grace smiled "Likewise."

Derek looked to his wife. "Amy ... Amelia ... is also a neurosurgeon."

"Another one? You Shepherds grow them like weeds," Cristina said.

Bella scoffed. "Hello. Not a Neurosurgeon," she mumbled. She was feeling sick again.

Derek turned to look at the guy who was with Amelia. "Who's this, your husband?" He asked as he looked to Amelia.

"Derek, this is Tom. Todd."

"Oh, best of luck to you both."

Amelia looked to Derek. "No, we met on the plane. He has a probable pituitary tumor."

Derek turned to him. He raised his eyebrows. "Did she say you had spongy hands?" He asked as he looked to him.

Todd nodded and smiled. "Yeah. Yeah."

Derek nodded. "Were your hands on her breasts at the time?"

"Yeah."

"So this was a mile-high hookup?" Derek asked with a roll of his eyes.

"That doesn't change the fact that he's a very sick man," Amelia said as she looked to him.

"If he has symptoms, it could be a tumor."

Amelia rolled her eyes. She sighed. "Not just "could." It ... it is."

Derek nodded. "All right. Well, this fine lady will find you a surgeon."

Grace stopped her husband from walking off. "Derek, she's your sister. You can buy her a cup of coffee."

Derek turned to her. "I have a lot of sisters, and if I bought them all coffee, we wouldn't have anything," he said.