I chuckled as Tia led me inside the castle.

_______________________________________

After I had woken up the next morning I felt weird as if I was anticipating something. I could feel Aure pacing inside my head.

I put my uniform on and my mask and headed down to the grand hall where my colleagues were waiting with Commander Williams.

I watched as the large wooden doors were pushed open for me by two guards.

I walked inside and my colleagues turned to stare at me from where they were standing in the middle of the room. The room was the same as it always was when no party's were being held. A long red carpet ran from the thrones to the large entrance and the tables which had been here before were removed.

"Tigress, nice of you to join us," William sneered.

"Morning Sir," I grinned as I stood with my colleague to attention.

"Listen team the King and the Prince will be here soon. I want you in your positions, ready to pounce." William commanded. "You will stand in the beams above and jump down if the royal family needs help, understood?"

"UNDERSTOOD," we shouted as a collective as we jumped up onto the beams.

I watched as Commander Williams stood at the right hand side of my father's chair and the large grand entrance doors opened, revealing my father and brother.

My father was wearing his golden crown with his long red king robes, while my brother wore his crown prince crown and his yellow and red robes. The doors closed quickly as my family walked up the grand hall on the red carpet and took their seats upon the thrones.

"Bring in our guests!" My father commanded as the servants pulled the large double doors again to reveal 7 large males, who walked into the room.

I studied them. Four males walked in first all looking well fed and trained, they must be the warriors of their little pack.

I growled as I remembered that they were rogues and they had killed people.

"Shhh," Bear shushed me, as he sat across from me on the same beam. I realised my mistake and continued to glare down at the guests below.

The two who followed behind them looked stronger. One was a tall brown haired male with blue eyes and tanned skin. He had a little stubble around his chin and his hair was cut short on top. He was wearing a white top with a black jacket and jeans. He had a serious look on his face and looked to feel the presence of my father's aura.

He must be the Beta, I realised this because of the mark on his wrist which showed itself when his sleeves pulled up when he walked.

The other male was a tall man with dark skin, he had dark brown eyes and short dark brown coily hair with trimmed facial hair around his lips and chin of the same colour. He had a friendly smile on his face. He wore a dark blue top and black jeans.

He must be the Delta, the third in command, I could tell by the mark on his wrist which wasn't as hidden. He seemed pleasent.

Then the final male walked into the room and suddenly I was hit with the strong smell of vanilla and cedarwood with minty notes. It was the best smell I had ever had the pleasure of smelling.

And suddenly my eyes were fixated on him. He was the most handsome man I had ever seen. He was tall with tanned skin, he had short black hair and striking green eyes. He had a muscular build and was wearing a black top with black pants and a dark blue jacket. It was him, Theodore Thamian.

As he strode into the room I could see his biceps tense making my mouth water.

"MATE," I heard Aure scream inside my head as she began to howl and jump