2.

.:*・☆・゜・*:.。.
Her outfit:

Three Range Rovers, one pink, one white, and one black, pulled up to the villa in a flurry of excitement

Three Range Rovers, one pink, one white, and one black, pulled up to the villa in a flurry of excitement. The girl's face lit up with anticipation as they neared their destination, feeling the thrill course through her body. As the Range Rovers came to a stop and parked, she was introduced to two blonde girls named Hannah and Liberty. Instantly, the trio embraced each other in tight hugs, their excitement palpable as they held hands and walked together into the villa, ready for the adventure that awaited them.

As she stepped onto the Love Island All Stars set for the first time, a rush of nostalgia swept over her. The vibrant colors of the villa's exterior greeted her, accompanied by the familiar sound of the waves crashing against the shore. Walking through the entrance, she was enveloped by the lush greenery and the warm, tropical breeze. The scent of sunscreen and saltwater filled the air, instantly transporting her back to her previous Love Island experience. With each step, she felt a mix of excitement and anticipation, knowing that this time, she was returning as a seasoned veteran ready for whatever challenges lay ahead.

"Oh my god, were the first ones here" Hannah's heavy scouse accent rang through the villa

"Oh my god this is stunning" liberty retaliated.

"Wow it feels just like yesterday" kavviya joked

"This has had like a proper glow up" Hannah's jaw dropped in shock

"Oh, my gosh it has" liberty squealed

The girls couldn't contain their joy, jumping up and down with pure happiness, their laughter echoing through the villa.

Excitedly, the girls dashed over to the bar, where rows of gold bottles of chilled champagne awaited them.

"Were like Paris, Nicole and Kim" Hannah joked
The girls all laughed

"Cheers to being the first girls" they all cheered.

Kaaviya soon learnt that Hannah is an og from series 1 and that it's been 9 years since she last stepped in the villa. She then learnt liberty was in series 7 and was last in the villa in 2021.