1.

.:*・☆・゜・*:.。.

Stepping into the all-too-familiar ITV interview room, her images flickered on the screens behind her as she settled into the center, mic attached to her clothes, poised to face the array of cameras.

"we want you to talk about yourself and your previous love island experience and what was the outcome of that journey." Claudia- the producer said

"Let's begin with you introducing yourself and mentioning the series you're from," Claudia prompted, acknowledging the camera crew with a nod before the red light signaled the start of recording.

Unlike last time, Kaaviya wasn't nervous; her heart wasn't racing, and her palms weren't sweaty. Perhaps it was because she had gone through this experience just last year. Instead, she exuded confidence.

Kaaviya's calm demeanor and confident delivery painted a picture of someone who had grown accustomed to the spotlight, having navigated it just the year before.

"Hi, im kaaviya. I'm 26 years Old and I'm from series 10 and I'm best known for the nickname the 'it girl' she
giggled.

I met this guy on my series called Scott, we started off as friends and then we felt ourselves getting drawn to one another... maybe it was because of how compatible we were" her eyes narrowed and she was thinking

"Anyways as I was saying, we were so compatible it was scary, after leaving the villa we were grounded back to reality and unfortunately it didn't work out due to the long distance between us... but I will always have the upmost respect for him as he was my first ever love island experience and I wouldn't change a thing! Coming out of the villa it was a shock to say the most" she laughed

"My dms were flooded, I had over a million followers and even people I haven't spoken to in a long time got in touch. So , yes unfortunately I didn't find love... but I did make life long friendships and who knows maybe this time I'll find love" she winked.

Silence filled the room as Claudia smiled at her before heading over to the camera crew. The cameras were switched off, and the red light vanished. Kaaviya remained seated until she received the signal that everything was satisfactory.

Claudia watched the clip attentively and was visibly pleased with the outcome. She gave Kaaviya a thumbs up, indicating her approval.

"Thank you, that was perfect. It's great having you back," Claudia confessed warmly, expressing her appreciation for Kaaviya's contribution.

"Well, it's great being back! Already" she responded excitement blooming in her tone.

Laughter filled the room as everyone shared in the excitement. Anticipation buzzed in the air as they eagerly awaited the start of the show, knowing that Kaaviya's presence would bring a special energy to the reality TV experience.

It was evident that Kaaviya's return was eagerly anticipated, promising an engaging journey ahead for both her and the audience.
_______________________________