chapter 12

"What? I'm not Diana...
Do you want me to understand like you did when dad punished you when you deny the marriage proposal your husband offered. Or it was when dad beaten mother to pulp when you tried to cut your wrist so that you can escape this marriage of yours...."

Serena said in her outburst of her emotions but for Diana it was like a truck of truth that hit her hard and made her loose the grip she has on Serena's hand a sad smile appears on her face that made Serena realised what she has said was cruel. Guilt trapped her heart when she looked at Diana's face. She felt guilty to make her sister upset.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt. I'm so b..."

"It's ok Serana you didn't say anything wrong. I did whatever you said and because of that mother had suffered alot just because of my fear of the marriage i ignored everything which is bound with this life, the world we're Born It's You have understand.."
Diana said as she tries her best to convince her sister but even she was afraid that these words of consolidation can't make any difference for Serena's situation.
But Serena was not ready to understand she closed her eyes to control her emotions as she thought that she was being selfish by refusing this marriage but Diana did the same even she wasn't ready at first for her marriage too, then how can she ask her to accept this now.

"Just tell me, didn't you felt the same when dad forced you into this marriage because you used to " Diana speak before her sister could complete that absurd sentence of hers.

"Yes I did... Because I knew that my husband would be a monster and I could never love him getting back the same is just impossible but after the consequences our mother faced because of my stubbornness i decided to compromise with my life and the things I thought I could get away despite being born in this mafia world. I also thought my life would be horrible because everyone knows Kim Taehyung is heartless monster who would make my life miserable. But i was wr...."

Diana voice came to a halt as her eyes fell on a dark silhouette standing next to a pillar but a shiver ran through her spine when she looks up in those dark orbs and for a moment fear engulfed her entire demeanor as she think about the consequences if he had heard her conversation with Serena but the distance between them give her some relief because they were quite in the middle of the corridor and music was still blasted in the banquet area. Serena saw her sister staring behind her back with a ghosted look her brows dipped in confusion but a grimaced look appear on her face as she turned around and her sister's cruel husband staring at her sister with his that infamous blank look.

Serena find herself being turned back as she saw Diana forcing a smile to make everything look normal.

"Go back to the party and don't say anything to him"

Diana said in a hushed voice. Serena understand as she too don't wanna create any trouble for her sister.

"Okay but we'll talk about it later " Serena said and turn to leave without caring to listen Diana's reply.

Diana saw her stoping infront of Taehyung and bow a little to give some pleasantries receiving a simple nod in return and without any words she left from the corridor leaving her with her mafia husband alone.

Again silence spread between them but neither she nor him made any efforts to break that familiar silence. He continued to stare at her like he was reading her through those Hazel eyes but being the intrest of his lethal gaze was becoming difficult for Diana so she decided to become the one to end this silence but her heart flutter when she found him starting come towards her without breaking their eye contact.

Diana wanted to take her eyes off his beautiful grey ones but it was almost impossible for her as if she was in some kind of spellbound.

The spell bubble broke when she found him grabbing her waist with some unknown urgency and possesiveness and without giving her time to register about his actions he started dragging her out of that corridor.

First Diana thought that he was just taking her back to the party but when she found him taking her to the exit her brows dipped in confusion as they were just arrived almost an hour ago so why they were returning back home this fast. She knew he never keep her at these kind of parties for long but it was still too early for them to leave.

As they get out of the party hall Diana saw Ray his husband's right man standing infront of his luminous with other guards. Diana peered up to take a look at his dangerously handsome face but what make her nervous was the darkness of his eyes that turned his dark grey orbs almost pitch black gulping down her nervousness she decided to ask why are they going back this early. She didn't even meet his brother.

"Why are we leav....

"Give me the keys" he cut her in the middle and didn't even bother to ask her again as Ray pass him the keys of his personal Aston Martin which he drives very rarely. His steel like grip loosen around her waist as she found him almost shoving her on the passenger seat inside his car before getting behind the steering wheel himself and without wasting much time he hit the roads with an expeditious speed.

Diana insides turned upside down as she felt him increasing the car speed with each passing minutes. She get scared because he never really behave this out of control. She was scared with the look on his face and the darkness surrounding his whole persona. Diana try her best not to look at him as she knew that it will make her more nervous and scared. So she decided to keep staring the road outside the window but a frown crowned her forehead as she found him taking a different and deserted route to their mansion. It really confused her as she knows this route take more then time in comparision to the other route and is very deserted so to clear her confusion without darting her eyes away from that deserted road she asked.

"Why are we going this way hon--

But her words get caught in between when the car come to an abrupt halt which almost made her hit her head to the dashboard but his grip around her arm saved her.

"Get on the backseat Diana"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys I'm back. I know I haven't updated this book but I was caught up in some personal issues but now I'm back and I will update the book fastly and regularly.

Any guess why he asked her that ....?
Stay tuned....

Please vote, comment, and follow.

Borahae ✊💜