Worst Nightmare...

Another day at school, Charvi was bored, a few children went for dance practice so did Kiara...so she had nobody to talk to...I mean she did, but she just didn't want to...all of Charvi's friends turned out to be fake usually...so Charvi sat alone...getting bored.

Suddenly the dance teacher came in. "Uhh...Is Charvi here..?" She asked, Charvi stood up and raised her hand "Yes?" The dance teacher smiled "Can you come with me?" Charvi smiled back and nodded in excitement, she followed the teacher to the dance room. "Charvi...would you be comfortable...if we made you do a romantic dance with a boy?" The teacher said, Charvi thought for a moment and sighed, then nodded. The teacher smiled "Alright then come in..!" She said taking her in the dance room, Charvi waved at Kiara excitedly, Kiara waved back with the same energy, Charvi giggled and looked away.

The teacher took out a list and called out a few names Charvi had zoned out by then but then, she heard a name being called out, a name she had previous trauma with, she never wanted to hear that name EVER AGAIN..."Shrihaan Pandey" he was Charvi's previous crush, the person she gave so much into just for him to like her back, he pushed her away always and always coldly told her "You, Me? Not gonna happen." Thats when he broke her, and that was the last time she saw him ever, there were a few more days left until the school year ended, and she had promised herself to never look at him again, and she even changed schools...it took her a year to get over him...and he's back in her life...?

She looked up and saw him, Shrihaan wasn't too shocked seeing her, he smirked and Charvi was sad looking at his face, she never wanted to see him, he smiled at her teasingly, Charvi was confused, she looked at the teacher, and listened to her, She kept Charvi and Shrihaan as the main dancers in the front...Charvi was nervous, she looked at Kiara and mouthed to her "Its him..." Kiara mouthed back "Who...?" Charvi's disappointment visible on her face "Shrihaan...from my last school" Kiara's eyes widened, she shook her head worried.

Charvi looked at him, as he did what the teacher told him, his arm was around her waist, she looked into his eyes, he says the first thing. "Long time no see..." He whispered leaning close to her near her ear, she whispered back "Yes, Indeed..." She said coldly, her hand was on his shoulder, they started doing the dance, "How did you come to this school...?" Charvi asked, Shrihaan smiled "Lets say...I had unfinished business, and don't you worry...I forgot everything that happened last year...So, no bad blood-!" He said, Charvi rolled her eyes, And scoffed "Nothing will ever change how you hurt me." Charvi said coldly, she was never this rude to anyone, he chuckled softly, "Gosh...I love your new attitude, I dont remember you being this way...or, are you..." He leans closer to her neck and whispers in her ear "Faking it..?" Charvi was about to lose it, she hated him even more now, "Love that you're a flirt now...try it on other girls...it might actually work-! And congratulations...you'll get a girlfriend...!" Charvi said, he caressed her cheek "I was always a flirt...you were just not this good looking back then..." He said slowly sliding his hand below her waist, Charvi didnt let him take advantage though, she slapped his hand back to her waist, and gave him a death glare "Don't. you. dare." She said clearly angry, Shrihaan smiled "okay...!" The teacher asked the other partner to sit on their knees and said "Shrihaan you have to lift up Charvi...and I wanna try out different styles...can you try bridal style?" Shrihaan nodded "No problem miss..." He gave Charvi a seductive smile, and picked her up bridal style, then by her waist, Charvi was uncomfortable...but she didn't say anything because...

Charvi really wanted to do dance and acting at the same time, she wasn't really into acting much, but the teacher liked her speaking and acting skills...so, she had to select her.

The teacher then asked him to pick Charvi up by the waist, and he did it, Charvi had to do a pose, which she did, Kiara was looking at them shocked.

Manav and Saiviraj were there too they were talking about Charvi many people knew about how Charvi liked Jack, Manav giggled "I thought she likes Jack...what is she doing here with...this guy, Shrihaan..?" Manav said and Saiviraj replied "Maybe she got another guy...Aka Shrihaan...you know?" He shrugged so did Manav, Raj and Rahul were whispering something about them, Devyansh, Mayank, Sunny and Arwaz were sitting there discussing their dirty ass thoughts, Meanwhile Angelo took his phone out, even though he wasn't allowed to, he took a picture of Shrihaan and Charvi, while he was lifting her up, and kept his phone back inside...Kiara saw him do it, but didn't think much about it and brushed it off by shrugging and continued watching.

Meanwhile Aaditya came outside the dance room he ignored Charvi and Shrihaan, and looked at Kiara smiling, and when she looked at him he looked away blushing, she blushed too looking away, and Aaditya looked at her again, he was staring and this time when Kiara looked at Aaditya, he didn't look away, instead he smiled and winked at her, Kiara was shocked, she widened her eyes blushing hard, and then she looked away again.

The teacher asked everyone in the dance room to practice while she was gone for awhile, meanwhile Shrihaan was staring at Charvi "You look...great." He said checking her out "Can you stop? You've already touched me god knows where during the dance" Charvi said annoyed, he looks at her and ran his finger down her cheek to her neck...Charvi grabbed his hand in anger, she was mad "Oh Charvi...come on, its not a big deal, just you know I'm having some fun...!" He said smirking, Charvi said "How did I never see you around school before? Its been 6 months ever since school started I never saw you..." She seemed confused, Shrihaan pat her head and chuckled, "I avoided you and...you never really seemed to notice me...so, I somehow managed to slip between the cracks, and hope you wouldn't notice me...!" He shrugged, Charvi was confused, her phone was recording everything he said, Charvi replied "Then why come show yourself now...? Why don't you just keep avoiding me..?" Shrihaan shrugged "Maybe...I just WANNA be friends or maybe something more." He smirked, Charvi rolled her eyes and went to drink water, he came from the back and hugged her, she tried to push him away annoyed "Let.Go!" She said, nobody in the class was listening, Kiara got up and walked towards them in anger, but Angelo walked faster and went to Shrihaan with Kiara, Angelo tries to pull him away "Shrihaan Stop-" He said and Shrihaan stopped, Angelo looked at Charvi, Charvi looked like she was about to cry, Kiara hugged Charvi, looking at Shrihaan with hatred, Angelo gave Shrihaan the death stare, holding Shrihaan by the collar and said "If, I ever hear that you're touching a girl without her consent you're done." He said giving Shrihaan a glare, Shrihaan got Scared and nodded.

Samarth sat next to Abhishake, While Abhishake was on his phone, Samarth asked "Hey man...is it true..?" Abhishake asked "What?" Still looking in his phone "That...Charvi has a thing for Jack and she has previous chemistry with Shrihaan...?" Samarth asked, Abhishake nodded "Yeah its true...100%" still looking in his phone, Samarth nodded and looked at everyone.

Meanwhile the teacher came back and asked the dancers to sit down and called another dance performance, Charvi leaned on Kiara's shoulder, Kiara wrapped her arm around her shoulder squeezing her gently, she looked at Shrihaan and glared at him, he was staring at Charvi, "That Madarchot is still looking..." She whispered squeezing her tighter as if she's protecting Charvi. Angelo was sitting next to him making sure he doesn't do anything, Charvi looked at Angelo and smiled and mouthed "Thank you" He mouthed back "Welcome" and smiled at her.

After awhile of practice it was lunchbreak, Kiara took Charvi to the bathroom, Charvi found a friend so she asked Kiara to wait outside for her, While waiting Shrihaan approached Kiara, He smiled "Hey...Kiara right? I'm Shrihaan...!" Kiara nodded giving a sarcastic smile, "Oh how nice! Shrihaan? Aka the guy who assaulted my best friend infront of the whole class??" She tilted her head, He chuckled "You have more attitude then her, I can say both best friends kept their looks on point." He smirked, Aaditya out of the blue was walking by and heard that, plus Angelo told him about what happened to Charvi, so he walked towards them, and smiled at Kiara "Hey...weren't we supposed share lunch?? I'm starving! Lets go eat!" He said taking Kiara's hand and taking her out the situation, he had made up a fake story, because they weren't talking for pretty long, he took her to class holding her wrist.

Charvi came outside, and she saw Jack, she smiled at him and he smiled back and waved, she waved back, Shrihaan went to his class so she was safe, she starts to walk away but Jack grabbed her wrist stopping her "Wait!" He said taking her to the water filter, "I heard Shrihaan was
touching you, without consent...?" Charvi nodded, "Yeah but, you dont have to worry...Angelo took care of him..." She smiled shyly, He gave her a reassuring smile "Yeah...I know, I hope he doesn't do it again...I gotta go...bye." He said waving and she waved back and left.

He went to Angelo and smiled, "Thanks for saving her bro..." Jack said, Angelo chuckled shaking his head "oh shut up, you told me to do so, and plus why would I not!?" They both giggled and went to class

*********