Keep Moving...

Charvi comes home from a long day at school, and she looks at the time...it was 3:12 PM she covered her eyes with her fingers, and rubbed them, she then took her phone and texted Kiara, "Heyyyylloooooo!!" she texted her, Kiara took a minute or two to come online, but when she did she replied "Hiiiii!! Today was...kinda boring-" Kiara texted, Charvi Replied "Not to me...well, I think I like someone-!" She sent the text, Kiara was shocked, and confused, she had so many questions in her head. Kiara replied "Who!?" Charvi was thinking for awhile, and then finally said it "Jack.." Kiara was SHOCKED, like she was literally going to faint "EW- BUT WHY!?!" She texted, Charvi replied "Because, he's just...cute!" Kiara calmed herself down "Fine...okay, but do you even know him? Have you ever spoken to him?" Kiara asked on text, "I haven't even heard his voice before..." Kiara sighed and slapped her forehead "Okay fine, just be safe ok? <3 bye :)" She replied, Charvi replied as a heart and went offline again.

Next day in school.
Kiara didn't come to school, Aaditya was talking to Ishan, Aaditya said "Why did she not come to school?" Eshan shrugged as a reply, "I'm soo..happy the exams have been delayed, we have more time to study...phew!" Ishan said, Aaditya rolled his eyes "We are talking about KIARA!" Eshan's eyes opened wide "Oh! Right! Kiara! Kiara, Kiara, Kiara is so dumb-" he chuckled and said, Aaditya slapped the back of his head "Are you a robot or something? You keep malfunctioning-" He said to Ishan, Ishan rubbed the back of his head "I know you like her, but can we talk about something else for ONCE!?!" He exclaimed, Aaditya looked away and looked at Kiara's empty seat "It's only been a day, and I miss her... I've changed ever since I've met her, Ishan you literally DON'T UNDERSTAND." He said resting his head on his hand, Ishan shook his head and sighed "I understand you like her, but just if she turns out to be a player, what would happen to you..?" He said and Aaditya smiled "Something in my heart tells me that she's the one..." Ishan smiles and giggles "Okay! Fine! Just be safe! Alright?" And they continued to talk.

Meanwhile Charvi here was getting bored, she didn't have anybody to talk to Abhiram was in 11th grade so she couldn't talk to him and Kiara was absent, she was sitting alone and her partner was absent too, she sighed and got up to use the washroom, when she saw Abhiram in the hallway, she ran towards him and he was standing Infront of his class, she waved at him and he waved back, she then reached home and stood Infront of him "Sup!" She said doing a handshake they did pretty often, Abhiram replied "Oh Bhai, nothing I was just...having fun, out here you know." He said smiling, then he saw Jack and looked back at Charvi "Hey listen, I'll go talk to a friend real quick, you wanna come? Or you gonna pass?" He said and Charvi looked at the friend he was talking about, It was JACK! Now she was too shy to go infront of him, she nodded no, and smiled, Abhiram waved and ran towards Jack, and Charvi went back to the washroom. She kept on thinking about talking to Jack, but she just couldn't...

Later Charvi went home and Talked to Kiara, told her about the day, she kept on telling Kiara about Jack and how much she liked Jack, Kiara would always listen, but then suddenly one day she said "Hey...listen, im losing interest in Hirdhan..." Kiara texted, Charvi texted back "Well, if i wanna be honest, he was never really the type of guy you deserve, he's barely mature, just a pretty face..." Kiara agreed and went back offline.

The other day Kiara was absent again, and Aaditya grew worried, and Charvi still had a crush on Jack, she would try to collect information about him but never talked. Later that day in school Hirdhan and Charvi were talking, and Hirdhan said "Bhai, I heard someone has a crush on me..." Charvi started sweating and she was all nervous, but she lied to him "Yeah, a few 7th and 8th graders...you know how our juniors are right?" She said Chuckling nervously, Hirdhan shook his head giggling "I thought these children were innocent, they turned out to be Haramis..." Charvi smiled "You can't always get what you expect..." She said, as Hirdhan nodded.

Later she went outside class for a little break and to meet her friend Gayatri, as she walked she saw Jack and Abhiram walking together, and Abhiram didn't notice her, and she decided not to say anything. Seeing how they walked together towards the canteen was just so friendly, she wanted to be friends with him too, really bad, then she crashed into Aaditya while walking, "Ow." They both said as they fell onto the ground. "I'm sorry!" Charvi said getting up dusting her clothes. "No, No it's fine." Aaditya smiled. Charvi and Aaditya knew eachother they were in the same class, they weren't really...friends, well they just knew eachother.

School dismisses and like everyday Charvi walks home with Abhiram they were just talking when he said "Jack talks about you alot..." He said in a teasingly way. Charvi was SHOCKED, she didn't expect him to say that. Charvi replied "Really?!" Abhiram smiled "Yep." Charvi smiled, "What does he say about me?" Abhiram replied "He thinks you're...cu- cool!" Abhiram said gulping hoping Charvi wouldn't hear how he almost said cute. Charvi smiled and giggled, "Well, I think... he's cute, like his cheeks are sooooo ADORABLEEE, I JUST WANNA SQUISH THEMMM, JUST SOOO CUTUUUUUEEE!!!!" Abhiram laughs shaking his head. "Chill!!!" He says.

They walk home and they part at Abhiram's house and Charvi walks to her house alone after they part, she couldn't stop listening to love songs, ALLL DAAYYYYY! She texted Kiara as soon as she got home, she was soo excited, Kiara was pretty sick, so she couldn't come to school, but she LOVED to talk to Charvi. Charvi told her everything and Kiara was happy for Charvi.

Later they texted eachother and Jahnvi and Saanvi who used to be her Best Friends, more than Charvi, started to...leave her out...but Charvi always made her feel Important, because she was the only person who actually really cared about her outside her family at the time, Charvi was an amazing friend to Kiara, and still is.

Kiara was absent for many days, almost 15 days and Aaditya grew worried wondering where she is, and what she's doing, waiting for her to come back.

*********