You WERE welcome...

Charvi woke up from bed, and put her phone off DND mode to see, so many messages, but she didn't seem to care, she opened her phone and went on Snapchat to check all the snaps she got, and then she saw, Kiara's Snap, she sent a snap of the outside of her Building, plus it was 6 in the morning, so that means, SHE'S COMING TO SCHOOL TODAY! AFTER A WHOLE 15 DAYS!

Charvi excitedly got off bed, and got ready for school. She wore her uniform and did a little makeup, she combed her hair and kept it down today, she wore her favourite lavender perfume. She took her bag and left for school, her mood was up, plus she felt a little girly today

She finally reached school, and met Sunny on the way, she started walking with him because Abhiram was coming late.

Sunny looked at her and said "You dressed girly today, cute, so did you change your style or just a sudden thing?" Charvi smiled "I was just bright and wanted to try something new..." She smiled. She looked at the bus, it finally arrived and there came out those children. Samarth and Siddharth like always in their OWN WORLD, Charvi waved at them, "Hey guys!" She said, they looked at her "Brooo!!! LEAVE US ALONE!!" they said wrapping their arms around eachothers shoulders, she scoffed "Atleast I'm not gay-" Siddharth looked offended "He's like a BROTHER to me!" He said, Charvi rolled her eyes "Like I care-" Sunny laughed at how savage I was "No matter how girly you dress, you'll always be bold..." He said while laughing, I giggled "I know right!" She saw Saanvi come out and slapped her back, Saanvi rubbed her back and said "Ow... BITCH!" She said and Charvi laughed and flipped her off, then they both laughed, Then came...finally KIARA, she ran to Kiara and hugged her, Kiara hugged back. "Bro I missed you!!" Charvi said, Kiara replied "Me too!!" They were so happy.

After a long time while talking to Sunny and all of his friends, Finally came out of the bus, Jack, Saiviraj, Manav, Rohan and Rishi. Jack a really sweet and cute, shy boy hung with the most savage, bold and popular gangster personality boys...they ruled the bus, so basically they were bad influence on him, but even Angelo hung out with them, Angelo came out after them but caught up with them, and they all were bad influence on Jack, but they didn't really have bad habits...Pretty good guys.

Manav:- Dirty Minded, Has alot of Girlfriends, Good at studying, All the teacher's like him.
Saiviraj:- Short, funny, mischievous, troublemaker.
Rohan and Rishi:- Not bad at studying.
Angelo:- Plays the piano, not bad at studying, loves sports.

Now that was just a confirmation, that the boys don't have addictions or bad habits, they just weren't the best people in general.

Charvi saw Jack and her heart melted, she smiled at him, he saw her, but ignored her, Jack didn't know Charvi much, all he knew was she was his best friend's girl best friend, and a student in the same school as him, he talked about her sometimes, but he didn't know how to talk to her.

The school gates open and all the children go to their classrooms.

Kiara and Charvi walk into their class Kiara sits down and Saanvika comes in, Charvi and Saanvika used to be best friends, but with time, they list interest in talking and Kiara and Charvi got along so much more than Saanvika and Charvi did.

Saanvika smiles and says "There's a new girl coming to class!" Saanvi replied from her seat "Yeah, I think her name is something like...Sana-?" Jahnvi interrupted "No, No! It's Samaya!" Tamannaa nodded "No! I think it's Savannah or something!" Kiara and Charvi were shocked, they both didn't know that there was a new student coming.

Suddenly the teacher spoke "Children! This is your new friend she'll be joining us from today in this class, her name is Saraah!" Charvi was also known to be goofy so she ran up to the girl and smiled at her "Oh hello! Welcome to our crazy class! I'm Charvi...And they are...Kiara, Tamanna, Jahnvi, Saanvi, Saanvika, Siddhi, Siddhi 2, Samarth, Sid-" Saraah cuts her off "Nice to meet you Charvi!" She said disinterested in listening to whatever Charvi is saying. "Oh! Wait a sec!" She turned around to the group of girls she was talking to "GUYS HER NAME IS SARAAH!" She yells leaving Saraah quite confused... She looks back at Saraah "This class is crazy, 9th A will blow your mind, we have all types of Animals in this class! Monkeys, Donkeys, Snakes, Dogs, Cats, Bulls, Cows, Spiders, and even HYENAS!! So this class is less of a class, more of a Zoo, you can ALSO FIND CHINHILLAS IN HERE!" Charvi said pointing at all the students. "Oh and please stay away from a few seniors...they can be scary..." Charvi smiled. "Wow...thanks for the heads up..." Saraah said sitting down at a seat, Kiara asked about her interests, And she had the same interests as Charvi and Kiara...they seemed to get along pretty well.