"Man, how come he listens to (Y/N), but doesn't when it comes to us?" I smirk as I hear Jay say that. I gently turn Lloyd around to face me, "Now, we have to make an appearance at your old school. Who knows, maybe you might find something there." I tell him as he looks up at me. "Okay." He says, though I can feel through my powers that he is not really excited. "We can take Ultra~" I add. He immediately perks up as he looks at me, "Can I drive him?" He asks. I only nod and he jumps, shouting in excitement. I then smirk as I feel the guys' fear.

Garmadon's P.O.V.

"Argh! This is impossible!" I had asked the snakes to come up with ideas to help in creating something to stop the Ninja, but they are all useless. I think to myself. "Those pesky Ninja always come out on top. How can I defeat the Ninja who so rudely refuse to be defeated? Weapon, answer me!" I say out loud. But as I look at the Mega Weapon, I see my reflection and that gives me an idea. "Wait! That's it!" I state. "Hm? The giant ham sandwich?" What? I turn around as look down at the snakes as they pull out silverware. Idiots. I kick the snake that said that over the side then laugh as I look down at the snakes. "Better. No more brainstorming! Gather me any Ninja belongings left on the ship!" I order them.

Some run off and then return with spare uniforms of the Ninja. They throw them into a pile on the deck but as I walked down and stand in front of them, I notice that one color was missing. "Wait, where is the purple one?" I question. "Sssorry, sir. But we could not find anything belonging to the Purple Ninja." They answer. I huff but calm down before I could explode on them. While she may be an enemy, I trust her with my son. Besides, this can still work. I adjust my stance as I prepare myself, "Ninja, today I wish for you to finally meet your match." I declare then hold the Mega Weapon in hands as it glows and shakes. I hold onto it as I point it at the uniforms. I laugh as they start to float in an orb and then a bright light shines and once it fades, copies of the Ninja were now standing on the deck. Only their skin are paler and they have glowing red eyes.

I gasp as I collapse onto my hands and knees. I pant and shake from exhaustion but push on, "I have made you... to be equal to the Ninja..." I stand but stumble and catch myself on the railing, "... and loyal only to me." "Yes, Lord Garmadon." They bow to me. "Then I command you to find and destroy the Ninja! But spare the purple one and bring her to me." I tell them. "Uhm, but isn't she the scariest one?" "And isn't she the most formidable?" I hear some snakes say. I finally regain my strength to at least stand with help from the railing. "Yes. However, she cares most for my son and if I can persuade her into an agreement, I can use her to my advantage." I state then chuckle to myself.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Woo-Hoo-Hoo!" I hear the guys cheer as I close my eyes, enjoying flight once more. "Now that we can ride the Dragon, we should get to Darkly's in no time." "If Lloyd can get us there in one piece." I open my eyes after Kai said that. Currently, Lloyd is sitting in the saddle, steering Ultra, as I sit behind the saddle and then it goes Cole, Kai, Jay, and Zane. I have my hands placed on the saddle while I feel Cole's hands on my shoulders. "You're doing great, Lloyd." I raise my voice so that Lloyd can hear through the wind. "Just be gentle. Any sudden moves can cause him to-" "Any sudden what?" Lloyd calls out to Cole, but also pulls back on the reins and we ended up diving straight down.

I hold onto the saddle tightly while the guys scream their lungs out and I feel Cole wrap his arms around my waist. As if this is the first time we rode a dragon and they dived down suddenly. "The reins! Let go of the reins!" I wince a little as Cole shouted. Lloyd drops the reins and Ultra stops and steadies himself as he then lands right in front of Darkly's. "Hey, look at that, we made it." I comment. I remove Cole's arms then jump down. I then hold my hands out to catch Lloyd, but he lands without a problem and I smile as I put my arms down. "Heh-heh. At least I'm getting better." He says. He takes off his hood and I do the same as he, I, and the guys walk up to the school.