Chapter 1: The Alert

Start from the beginning

"Freddy? May I have a word?" Chica called from the doorway.

Freddy and Chica were generally friendly toward each other and shared a special connection since she and Freddy were the last remaining members of the old band. Foxy was cut from the brand entirely at the construction of the Pizzaplex. All that was left of him were the products of him that were sold and the art of him- both old and newer. Bonnie made the cut, but several months ago, he was involved in an accident that saw him missing and replaced with Monty. Both of them missed Bonnie in a way Roxy and Monty could never understand.

"You may enter. What do you need, Chica?" Freddy asked, still staring at his bow tie in the mirror. As he said this, Chica walked into the room and sat down on the nearby couch.

"You heard the Pizzaplex is shutting down?" she asked nervously.

Freddy nodded his head and turned around to face Chica.
"Do not worry, Chica. It is only temporary," he said.

"I don't like it when we shut down, Freddy. In a way, it reminds me of what happened to Bonnie. He goes missing and he's no longer considered useful. And I don't want to end up like them..." Chica whispered. Immediately, Freddy placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Chica... I am sorry. I did not know you would think about it like that. If anything happens, at least we still have each other. If that offers any comfort?" Freddy replied. Chica sniffed as if she were crying. But before she could speak, the metal door to the Back Room opened up automatically.

"Initiate showtime. Please make your way to the Lift to meet the crew," the computer-generated intercom voice commanded.
"Well, that's our cue," Freddy said. However, before he could make his way down, Chica stopped him.

"Wait!" Chica exclaimed. Freddy turned towards her out of curiosity. Immediately, Chica seemed to fold like a lawn chair.
"Uh... never mind. I'll see you on stage, okay?" she said nervously. Despite this, Freddy nodded his head with confidence. He made his way down the elevator in the back to Parts and Service. There, he met with the rest of the band. Roxy and Monty were tuning their instruments for the final performance. Chica was just coming out from the lift that led to her room.

"There you two are! We've been waiting for a few minutes," Roxy called out. Monty merely stared at Freddy and growled slightly. Ever since he got Bonnie's spot, he was always jealous of Freddy and his position as leader of the band. Not to mention, despite what management said was supposed to happen, Monty was never as loved as his predecessor.

"Let's just get a move on. We need to finish this concert and then we can go to bed," he gruffed. Chica frowned at him while Roxy just shrugged indifferently. Freddy seemed unaffected by this and lead his crew to the stage elevator that would go up to the atrium. Since it was later in the day, there would be multiple teenagers in favor of little children waiting for the animatronics to play one last song, but it was still an audience that needed to be appeased. Freddy and his bandmates finally made it to the Stage Lift. Each prepped their instruments as the lift ascended. Soon, the four animatronics were facing a surprisingly large audience, waiting for the last song of the day.

The band began playing a song, known as Everybody Wants to Rule the World, by Tears for Fears. It was a famous song from the 80s, which reflected off the theme of the Pizzaplex. The restaurant also served as a museum for the previous restaurants of Fazbear entertainment.

But as Freddy was singing, he was looking through the crowd, when out of nowhere, he received a 'High Alert,' notification. There was, according to Freddy's system, a dangerous individual in the audience. However, he checked the network of the restaurant, and it was all clear. However, there was a presence inside of him roaring dangers at him. There was something TERRIBLY wrong. Eventually, whatever was inside of Freddy got the better of him, and he collapsed unconscious...