Jimin reached the room and bent down holding his knees while huffing.

"Jimin?" Ella and Taehyung asked at the same time.

"yeah?" Jimin looked up with his tired face.

"not you her." Tae said pointed at JinHee.

"Yeah but why is she crying what happened to her what the hell why aren't you saying anything?"

"Ella is Dating that orange faced cute guy." she cried again. "but I thought she'd be dating someone hot."

JinHee just stared at her face in disbelief and smacked her head.

And then a nurse entered with a tray in her hand and just stood frozen in the door frame with a shocked face seeing all the chaos.

"YOU ALL JUST STOP!-ah-ow." Ella shouted sitting up but groaned in pain because of the sudden movement as her backbone was injured and was about to fall back on the bed but being the savior of her Yoongi was fast enough to catch her and layed her back down safely.

" I-I need to give this medicine to miss Yoon." the nurse said looking at them weirdly.

"Please proceed." Yoongi said getting away from the bed and motioned her to give the medicines to Ella.

"now... Please explain." Eunseo said joining her hands.

"but first tell me what's actually going on?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah right." Jimin said.

"aish! I feel sad for you. Only if you saw how Yoongi hyung said, 'you were about to break my girlfriend's nose.' to Taehyung aack!" Hobi said fake crying.

"uh.. Wait a minute who's the girlfriend?"

"Ella-"

"I'm not!"

"eh?" Eunseo, Jin and Tae along with Hobi reacted in surprised voices.

"so what did Yoongi just sa-" Jin got cut off by Ella while she said,

"I'm not his girlfriend yet. He just asked me out."

And the attention diverted to Yoongi who was just standing leaning against a wall in a chill mood.

"Can someone just push me out through the window?" Jungkook asked.

"I can." Yoongi said raising his hand.

"Please step on me bro." Jimin said bending down and pointed at his head.

"Nah, are you serious?.. Yoongi? Asked 'you' out?" Jin asked.

"Hyung you took some 5 freaking months to get along with me and here you're asking Ella out just by meeting her for some days?.. Oh Ella I'm telling you, this guy is dangerous. Open your eyes." Hobi said.

Ella sighed and said, "I never said I'll accept him, did I?"

"Aish! I'm not someone dangerous ok? Plus I know her for a while. Do you think I'll ask someone just by seeing them for some days?"

"wait, how do you know me for a while? We just started talking yesterday.."

He didn't answer and turned at Eunseo. "and you! What do you mean I'm old and poor, short and ugly huh?"

"yeah right! I know he isn't as much handsome as me but you can't say he's ugly. He's sorta good looking too." Jin said.

"uh.. I didn't mean that you know? I was just going with the trend." Eunseo said rolling her eyes.

"What.ever!" Yoongi yelled. "and I'm the hottest okay?" he said rolling his eyes.

"i miss Namjoon hyung." Jungkook whined out of nowhere.