We Get High

Josie gets high with Klaus and ends being touchy feely with Hope. 

P.S. I don't have enough money to pay for y'all's medical bills because y'all ending up having cracked ribs from laughing.

Which crossover did I do?

PLL? 

Riverdale? 

Degrassi?

....

With Josie 

It's been a month ever since she's came back to the Salvatore school, and Josie has to see Landon and Hope all in love with each other, and it's making her sick. She's is with Finch, but Finch hates the school. 

Josie is stressed out dealing with the aftermath of what she's done to the school last year, the brunette just wants to disappear for good, because she hates how everyone is pissed at her for what happened.

She did what she had to do to save her fucking family, what's so bad about that?

Josie is texting someone who lives a couple of hours from Mystic Falls, Josie needs something to take the stress away and the edge off. 

Even though she took some truth weed by accident, she needs the actual stuff, that's going to make her feel good. 

"I have gummies if you want some."

"I'm on my way." Josie texted back as she's gets out of bed, and slips on her shoes. 

Josie slips her jacket on and looks over at Lizzie, who is sleeping soundly in her bed. Josie sneaks out of their room and heads towards the garage. 

She gets into the Camaro, and heads to where she's meeting her dealer. Josie stops by Starbucks first to get a frappe before heading towards her destination. 

2 hours later, Josie pulls up at this diner called Pops, come to find out she's in a small town called Riverdale. 

Josie gets out of her car and was about to head in until someone calls her name.

"Josette?" An elderly voice asked.

Josie turns to see an old lady. "Are you RB?"

"Yes, I'm Roseanne Blossom, but here people call me Nana Rose." Nana Rose said introducing herself. 

Josie nods. "It's nice to meet you Nana Rose." 

"Same here, darling. I have your gummies for you." Nana Rose said digging into her purse. 

Josie digs into her purse and pulls out some money. "Here you go Nana." Josie said handing her the money.

Nana Rose takes the money and hands Josie her gummies. "This should last you for a whole 6 months. It was hard to get this." 

Josie nods putting the gummies into her bag. "Thanks Nana, so how good is this stuff?"

"Very good. Trust me it works. I go through a lot of shit with my daughter in law, she's a real bitch, and I can't stand her. She treats my granddaughter like shit." Nana Rose rolls her eyes. 

Josie nods. "I'm sorry to hear that Nana. If you need anything let me know." Josie said. 

"I will honey, thank you." Nana Rose fist bumps her. 

"Nana! What are you doing out here?! It's 45 degrees?!" Cheryl asked scolding at her grandmother. 

"Oh sorry." Josie said.

"It's okay. What's your name?" Cheryl asked Josie.

"Oh I'm Josie Saltzman." Josie smiles at Cheryl.