A Hosie Christmas (Part 3) 🎅🎅🎄🎄

Okay, this part is super different. Hope Mikaelson is a person who's never really in the holiday spirit but will a certain brunette change her mind? Non-Gip. No Smut. 

......

With Hope 

Hope wakes up stretching making her joints pop after sleeping good last night. Hope can't believe Christmas is tomorrow. 

Hope didn't even want to be stuck here in Mystic Falls for Christmas, honestly she wanted to go back home to New Orleans. 

When she was trying to leave it snowed so bad to wear it was going to take at least a week to clear the roads, and flights were getting canceled left and right, so she had no choice but to stay. 

Hope could hear everyone talking in nothing but pure joy about tomorrow and that makes Hope want to lose her mind. 

Hope freshens up before grabbing her bag full of clothes, she wants to wolf out this morning, and no it's not because of the snow. 

2 days ago, they had to do Secret Santa much to Hope's dismay, Lizzie came up with the idea, and Hope was about to set Lizzie on fire when Lizzie had the hat in front of her face. 

When Hope looked at Josie , she saw the sadness in her eyes, so Hope decided to do the damn Secret Santa thing.

She ended up getting Josie, Hope didn't smile in front of everyone when she got the brunettes name but she did when she went back to her room.

She ended up calling Freya and told her what happened. 

Flashback

Hope storms into her room and slams her door. She cannot stand doing Christmas shit. 

Hope digs into her pocket and pulls out the piece of paper that has Josie's name on it. Hope smiles knowing it should be easy to get the brunette something. Josie is a grateful person, Lizzie on the other hand, makes Hope want to go one on one with her in a boxing ring. 

Hope decides to call Freya. 

"Hey beautiful." Freya greets Hope. 

"Hey Aunt Freya." Hope grumbles. 

"Oh no. What happened now? I can tell by the tone in your voice." Freya said taking out some wrapping paper. 

"We had to do Secret Santa." Hope rolls her yes. 

Freya snickers. "I'm sorry, you actually participated?"

"Aunt Freya!" Hope shrieks. 

"Sorry beautiful but you know I had to laugh at that. You doing anything Christmas like, the world has to be coming to an end." The Blonde laughs as she wraps up Nik's gift. 

Hope groans. "Stop making fun of me. I got Josie's name."

"Oh. Well that's good right? Because you do have a huge crush on her." Freya said with a huge grin on her face.

"I do NOT have a crush on Josie Saltzman." Hope grumbles. 

"Yes you do!" Keelin yells from the kitchen. 

Hope gasps. "Aunt Keelin!" 

"Sorry little wolf but you have the hots for Josie. Why not just hangout with her, I mean I can tell she likes you." Keelin sips on her tea. 

"How do you know that? And I don't like her." Hope lies to Keelin.

"Please Stevie Wonder can see that you do." Keelin giggles.