--*Meanwhile*--

Jimin Pov

I was sitting on the couch and looked at the drugs on the table infront of me ahhh....Luna always send me drugs to use them on the girl and boys I captures but ok firstly

I have to check it I drew a line with drug and inhaled it Ahhh....fuck this drug is good I closed my eyes and smirked slowly I open my eyes and looked at my man's

Jimin:hey.....take these drugs and give it to them *smirk*

Man:and what to do after that boss? *raised eyebrow*

Jimin:let them have sex with eachother or what?now go don't eat my mind *rolls eyes*

He walked away and I siped whiskey I felt a presence beside I turned and saw its Yoongi hyung I smirked thinking about last night I remember he was taking Luna name in his sleep

Yoongi:I told you many times that consuming drugs is not good but you again consumed it *angrily*

Jimin:ahh....hyung it's just these drugs are very addictive just like Luna you should also try it once *sips whiskey*

Yoongi:ohh....please I am not Intrested in drugs or the owner of those drugs *rolls eyes*

Jimin:hmm....but I still suggest you to taste the owner atleast she is damn tasty *smirk*

Yoongi:and how do you know about her taste? *glared*

Ok....damn is he jealous?ohh....I am loving it I smirked and looked at him he was glaring at me

Jimin;umm.....you know that me and Liana was her very old friend so we know her *smile*

Yoongi:whatever for me she is just a slut who likes to seduce every man around her *rolls eyes*

Jimin:I told you many times hyung don't talk about her like that she is a seducer but she is not a whore *annoyed tone*

Yoongi:huh.....whatever *rolls eyes*

Jimin:you don't know about her past you have no right to say something about her no one knows her better then me and Liana so please from next time don't you dare to say something bad about her *glared*

Yoongi;wow.....you're glaring at me for a girl? *annoyed tone*

Jimin:not for a girl for my friend *rolls eyes*

I am really annoyed right now how can he say about her like that he don't even know about her past ahh....my all drug intoxication is gone I drank the whiskey in one go

Yoongi:Jimin don't be angry from me sorry if you felt bad it's just don't take her name infront of me *annoyed tone*

Jimin:but why hyung she is really a good girl why you hate her much *looks at him*

He was about to say something suddenly I saw Liana walking inside Luna was walking behind her she looks at me and walks towards me

Yoongi;finally you're here come let me give you the file *looks at liana*

Jimin;hyung look Luna is also here *smile*

Yoongi:aghh.....Liana I guess I told you to come alone *rolls eyes*

Liana:actually Luna have some work with Jimin that's why she is here with me *smile*

Yoongi:ahh....leave it let's go to our working area *glared at luna*

Saying this he walked away with Liana and I looked at Luna she just smiled softly and sat beside me

Jimin:again feeling hurted? *side eyeing her*