chapter-39(15+)

"Ishq bewafa hai phir bhi log ispar fida hai? Esa kyu?"

She shook her head as she attached their lips together. After a few minutes he pulled out from the deep kiss as she looked straight into his eyes.

Y/n: mujhe ye bhi manzur hai ke tum mujhe maar daalo...tum dard dene ki ky hi baat karte ho?

He smirked a little, before placing few soft kisses on the dark marks he made, she hissed at first as he slowly went to her private part glancing at it he peck it before spreading her legs. However she felt she will be strong but she was shaking badly as it has been her first ever time to be under him naked while he's observing her body carefully.

All this was like a bad but also good nightmare or dream to her. She don't know why but somehow she's scared from his tempting body with her dry throat, in no second he placed himself inside her already weak body, a loud scream escaped through her mouth making it for him to press his lips against her he tried to make her feel no pain, but it turned out to be the tears coming through her eyes. She did kissed him back but with no energy, she started to feel blurry although it was paining a lot she wasn't showing it.

Her chest go ups and downs as he started to thrust inside her after she got a lil time to adjust, he has been gentle towards her, as he slowly put her legs upto his shoulders pushing his di¢k deeper inside her shaking core.

All the way moans were escaping her lil mouth.

Y/n: ja-aah! Sl-slow aagh!

With her lil energy she could let herself not fall unconscious, while he could feel the blood coming through her hole as it was her first time he can recognize and a smile appear on his lips, small one. In a nano minutes she feel her stomach twisted as she moan with that her liquid could be release on his one. She closed her eyes tightly while feeling more weak but gaining her conscious she tried not to make him worry.

After an hour. He pulled himself out of her as he threw the protection over himself that he had used, she was breathing heavily, when he hugged her already sore body he could feel her tears on his chest.

Javin: I'm sorry...i know it pains a lot...

Y/n: i-its n-not l-like that, i-its st-s-

He peck her lips and started to caress her belly also her thighs for a little comfortness. He thought he was rough, she thought she was being delicate.

Javin: let sleep like this...

Y/n: I'mma hungry!!

She shout as he sigh.

Javin: but aren't you tired?

Y/n: I'm! But food comes first...

Javin: tum chalongi kese?

Y/n: kisne bola me chalkar jaungi? You're here to hold me right?

He smiled as she peck on his lips and sit up, but immediately scream with her small mouth as she feel a lot of pain in her lower abdomen.

Y/n: why did you do that fu©king thing!!?

Javin: sweetheart don't curse or else i will do that again..