The Plan (Part 5) ⚠️⚠️🔞

Start from the beginning

Hope's moans fill the kitchen, mingling with the aroma of freshly brewed coffee. Josie's hips move in a steady rhythm, their bodies fused together in a raw and intimate dance. Each thrust brings them closer to the height of pleasure, the tension building like a gathering storm.

Josie's hands grip Hope's hips, her fingers digging into her skin as she increases the pace. Hope's walls squeeze around Josie's dick, pulling her deeper inside with each thrust. The sensation is overwhelming, a blissful mix of pleasure and pain that leaves them both breathless.

"Oh baby!" Hope moans loudly in the kitchen. "Oh right there!"

'Right here?" Josie asked biting her bottom lip as she spreads her girlfriend's legs wider so she could go deeper.

"Oh yes, right there!" Hope cried out, her body trembling with every thrust. Josie grinned wickedly and increased her pace, their lovemaking now a fierce, uncontrollable force.

Their bodies moved as one, their souls intertwined in a single moment of pure, unadulterated passion. The room seemed to spin around them, their world condensed to this single instance of ecstasy.

Hope's breath came in ragged gasps, her hands clutching at Josie's shoulders as she felt herself tremble on the edge of release. She knew that she would remember this moment forever, the way Josie loved her and the way she surrendered to the power of their lovemaking.

Josie's eyes locked onto Hope's as she thrust harder, her gaze intense and filled with desire. "I need you to come for me, Hope," she whispered in Hope's ear grunting and moaning as continues to please her.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Yes! I'm cumming!" Hope screams.

Josie's thrusts became more frantic, her mouth seeking Hope's neck and shoulder, leaving hickeys that would serve as a reminder of this passionate morning. Hope's hands gripped the table, her nails digging into the varnished wood as she felt the waves of pleasure crash over her. The sound of their bodies slapping together filled the room, the scent of their mingled arousal growing stronger.

"You feel so fucking good, boo. You're so wet. Is this all for me? Are you mines?" Josie said giving Hope a hard thrust.

Hope gasped, her orgasm shocking her with its intensity. Waves of pleasure crashed over her, her body trembling uncontrollably as she felt Josie's cock pulse inside her.

"Oh god, yes," Hope whispered, her voice hoarse from the passion. "I'm yours, Josie. This is all for you."

Josie's eyes fluttered shut, her own orgasm rapidly approaching. She slammed into Hope harder, her hips bucking as she felt her release nearing.

"Come for me, Hope," she breathed, her voice low and sultry. "Let it go baby." Josie said as she rubs Hope's clit.

And Hope did. She let go, her body shaking as another wave of pleasure washed over her. She tightened her muscles around Josie's cock, feeling it throb as it released inside her.

Josie is still thrusting inside of Hope. Josie wants to give her one more orgasm.

"Ugh! Josie!" Hope moans, a sudden intense climax washed over Hope, her muscles contracting around Josie's dick like a vice grip.

Josie let out a guttural moan, her own release imminent. She thrust once more, deep and hard, pushing past Hope's sensitive spot and setting her off again, this time into a mind-numbing orgasm that left her breathless and limp.

As their bodies slowed, they remained connected, their breaths coming in ragged gasps. Josie and Hope looked at each other, their eyes filled with raw and intense emotion. They knew in that moment that they were not just lovers, but soulmates, bound together by a love that transcended space and time.