Storm Vlad's Castle

Previously on Dragon Ball X: Unite, After getting out of the Ghost Zone, our heroes got right down to work in helping the town. They were busy freeing citizens of the ghosts Vlad released from the Ghost Zone, with help from Danny's friends, Sam and Tucker of course. After they caught the ghosts, and leaving the safety of the city to Tucker and Sam, the five heroes took a shortcut through the Amity Park Cemetery until finally, Vlad's castle was within their sight. Now, it's time to stop Vlad's plan with Amity Park once and for all!

Storm Vlad's Castle

The five boys made it back into the castle. They looked around and saw that they were in some sort of creepy looking dungeon filled with some empty cells.

SpongeBob looked pretty scared, but he tried to not show it...and was failing at doing so. "This place isn't so creepy...right, guys...right?"

Timmy, however, thought the room looked pretty cool. "This place is awesome! It's just like something out of a scary movie."

"We need a way to shut down that Ghost-Portal. We can't beat Vlad while that thing is open." Danny told the other four.

Jimmy placed his hand on his chin and began to think. "Vlad would need a lot of energy to keep that portal open. He must have generators in this castle."

"That's why you're the Boy Genius!" SpongeBob happily laughed at that.

Gokin nodded with his arms crossed. "Okay, let's split up and shut the generators down." First, he turned to Timmy. "Timmy, you go with Cosmo and Wanda." Next he turned to Jimmy and SpongeBob. "Jimmy and SpongeBob..."

Jimmy just calmly raised his hand. "Say no more, SpongeBob and I will be able to find one of the generators and shut it down."

Gokin smiled and nodded, then he turned to the ghost boy. "That just leaves me and you, Danny." Danny nodded. "Looks like it."

Jimmy got something out of his pocket. "I made these special communicators for missions like this. In case we find the generators, we'll still able to to communicate with each other." He continued as he handed a communicator to Timmy and Gokin. "We'll meet back up before dealing with Vlad, agreed?"

The other four nodded in agreement. "Let's find those generators and shut them down." Danny said. "Got it." Timmy ran off with Cosmo and Wanda in one direction.

"Come on, SpongeBob. We've got some generators to shut down." Jimmy told the sponge. SpongeBob saluted the Boy Genius. "Yes, sir!" With that, the two of them ran in another direction.

All that was left were Gokin and Danny. "We'd better get busy ourselves." Gokin told the ghost boy. Danny nodded. "Let's get to it. I'll show you one of my ways of getting around." He grabbed Gokin's hand and flew up.

Gokin looked up and saw that Danny was flying straight up to the ceiling. That was enough to make the Saiyan scream a little. "What are you doing!?"

Danny just smirked. "Taking a shortcut to one of the generators." He quickly turned intangible, as well as Gokin. With that, the two of them flew right through the ceiling.

SpongeBob and Jimmy were taking down a couple Syndicate Troopers as they made their way through one part of the castle.

"Uh, Jimmy? Do you think Vlad got some of these troopers to guard his castle in case something like this happens?" SpongeBob asked. "More than likely. I mean, we did see some of those troopers back in the town. It seems as if the Syndicate is pretty serious about stealing energy from your worlds, so they got troopers to cause trouble and to guard their needs to steal the energy." Jimmy summed it up.

SpongeBob gulped. "Oh boy. That sounds pretty bad." The two of them walked into a room and the first thing they saw was a statue of Vlad himself. "Hey, he's even got a nice statue of himself in his castle!" the sponge smiled at the statue.