meet Naruko

Naruko was training getting stronger. She was sparring with Sasuke. Her mentor Jiraiya. Was watching her giving her advice. Suddenly a robot dog appeared from a green portal huh what is that thing hello I'm Jimmy newton I'm your ally Orochimaru has join forces with other villains with your help. Got it I right there but doing some hand signs summoning Jutsu as a small version of krumra appeared come on, Krumra the ninja words in danger as jumped tough the portal. Two weeks have passed since the fight against the Shadow Dragons, and life all over West City is pretty much back to normal...Well, almost.

Striking some sort of deal with the Z-Fighters, the Eternal Dragon not only decided to stay and let the world keep the Dragon Balls, but Shenron also gave Goku his adult body back. However, in exchange, he asked that Goku's grandson, a Pokemon Trainer named Gokin who wanted his grandfather to stay with his family, to be the guardian of the Dragon Balls to ensure that they won't be overused again.

Gokin agreed to be the guardian of the Dragon Balls and was happy to see his grandpa stay with them.

With some new responsibilities on him, Gokin decided to help lead a new generation of Z-Fighters to help protect his world and the Dragon Balls. So far, this team of his included his older sister Pan, Bulla, Nim the son of Android 17, Uub, he even got his four friends from the Kalos Region, Serena, Shauna, Tierno, and Trevor, to join the team.

They still didn't have a different team name down yet, but they were gonna take their time since everything seems peaceful after the Shadow Dragon problem. However, a new threat is about to make its move, not only in West City, but on some other different worlds as well.

Unite!

Sitting at his desk in his room, Gokin was looking at a piece of paper while tapping his pencil on the desk. (A/N: Just as a head's up, I'm going with Gohan and Videl's house that was shown in the Dragon Ball Z movie, Resurrection F)

"Let's see...Z-Trainers? No, Pan, Bulla, Uub, and Nim aren't even Pokemon Trainers." Gokin marked off one of the team names he jotted down on the paper. "Z-Adventurers? ...Nah, sounds kinda silly." Gokin marked another name off. "Z-Defenders of Kalos? Hmm...no. Best to go with something nice and short." Gokin marked that one off as well.

Just then, something floated into his room through the open door. The figure was Pan's robot friend, Giru. "Giru, Giru, Giru. Greetings, Gokin."

Gokin turned his head and smiled at the robot next to him. "Oh, hey, Giru."

Giru looked over at the paper in Gokin's hand. "What's with the paper?"

"Oh, this? I'm trying to figure out a good team name for this generation of Z-Fighters." Gokin then sighed in annoyance. "So far, I've got nothing good."

"Gokin been thinking hard about the team?" Giru asked.

"Ever since we got back home after finishing off the Shadow Dragons. I just want the best for this team, I've got to do my best to help keep this planet, as well as the Dragon Balls safe and sound." Gokin explained.

"Perhaps Gokin could get help from on the Z-Fighters? Giru, Giru." Giru suggested.

Hearing the suggestion made Gokin think about it. "Hmm...I guess I could. Maybe I should ask Trunks about a team name."

"Trunks is very smart an helpful! Good thinking! Giru, Giru, Giru." Giru agreed.

Gokin smiled and nodded. "I guess I'll be heading over to Capsule Corp. for a little bit." With that in mind, Gokin stood up and grabbed his belt of Poke Balls containing Greninja, Charizard, Heliolisk, Marowak, Lucario, and Xerneas, put it around his waist, then he used his tail to grab something he got from his grandpa Goku, the trusty Power Pole. Gokin made sure the Power Pole was secure behind his back before he began to walk out of his room with Giru flying behind him.