Ghost Zone Prison Break

Last time on Dragon Ball X: Unite, West City was under attack by little green creatures who were following orders from a cyborg named Mercenary Tao, one of Goku's old enemies. While trying to find some answers, Son Gokin discovers that his world isn't the only one in danger and that Tao isn't the only one behind this mess. With help from a boy genius named Jimmy Neutron, Gokin discovered that Tao is part of a team called the Syndicate which is stealing energy from his world along with the worlds of Timmy Turner, SpongeBob SquarePants, and Danny Phantom. To stop the Syndicate, Gokin, Jimmy, Timmy, SpongeBob, and Danny must work together and save their worlds! First stop; Amity Park to deal with Danny's enemy, Vlad Plasmius

In some sort of throne room, a green portal opened up and Naruko Gokin, Jimmy, Timmy, SpongeBob, and Danny popped right out of it.

It wasn't until the portal closed when they looked around. Seeing that they were in a throne room confused Jimmy. "Huh? Where are we?"

Gokin turned his head to the boy genius. "Aren't we in Amity Park?"

Jimmy turned to the Saiyan to answer. "We are, but I set the machine to take us to Danny's school. I must've made a miscalculation."

"Oh, you've made no mistake." The five of them quickly turned around to see Danny's enemy, Vlad floating in front of them with a smirk. "I've taken up residence at Casper High, or at least where Casper High once stood."

"Once stood?" Gokin growled at the ghost in anger. Then he placed his hand on the Power Pole and waited for the right time to pull it out.

"Calm down, boy. No one was injured when that happened." Vlad casually told Gokin. "I'm glad you could finally make it. I've been waiting for you all to arrive."

"Sorry we were late, but now let's get the party started!" Danny looked ready to fight.

However, Vlad just laughed. "Oh, it's not that simple Daniel. I have the upper hand." He waved his hand over to a couple wearing jumpsuits. The couple looked like they were under some sort of control.

Danny silently gasped once he saw the hypnotized couple. "All you need to do is join me, and I will let them go." Vlad offered to Danny.

Danny turned to glare at Vlad. "I've told you before, I use my powers for good!"

"You cannot resist, Danny. The Syndicate cannot be defeated." Vlad began. Jimmy and SpongeBob looked at each other while Gokin kept his hand firmly on his Power Pole. "With every passing moment, this ghost portal behind me provides us with power for the Syndicate's ultimate plan. It also provides me with unlimited ghost energy."

"I will NEVER join you!" Danny told his enemy.

Vlad just sighed and shook his head a little. "You'll have time to consider my offer further...as you rot for eternity in the Ghost Zone Prison!" Then Vlad suddenly fired energy blasts at the boys. Gokin jumped up to dodge the attack, but Jimmy, Timmy, Danny, and SpongeBob were quickly knocked out.

Still in the air, Gokin pulled out his Power Pole and aimed it at Vlad. "Think again, Vlad! We're not going anywhere! Power Pole Extend!" The Power Pole then glowed and began to stretch in Vlad's direction.

While he was surprised, Vlad still chuckled a little. "My my my, that's a surprise. But, so is this!" Vlad then glowed and then split into four different versions of himself with the Power Pole completely missing. You copycat I show the real thing shadow clone justu.  attacking vlad with a reverse kick. "Impressive" but not Good enough blasting with a plasma blasts at Naruko catching her of guard. "Nani how dod he do that"  Naruko said use in own country language.

"What!?" Gokin was surprised and the Power Pole retracted. Suddenly, the four Vlads surrounded Gokin and blaste him with more energy blasts. Gokin grunted as he got hit with the blast. The young Saiyan was knocked out and landed next to Timmy while Vlad laughed a little at the five knocked out boys.
Naruko was also knocked out as well
After a while, Naruko Gokin, Jimmy, Timmy, SpongeBob, and Danny woke up from the surprise attack from Vlad, only to find themselves in some sort of jail cell.