Time to Save Amity Park

Things didn't go quite as planed on the last Dragon Ball X: Unite! Our heroes managed to get to Amity Park, but as soon as they got there, Danny's enemy, Vlad, knocked them out and got them sent to a prison in a place called the Ghost Zone. By working together, Gokin and the others managed to take down the ghost warden, Walker, and some fellow ghost guards. While they were trying to find a way out of the Ghost Zone, Danny mentions that Vlad isn't the only one with a Ghost Portal. With that in mind, our heroes followed Danny in the direction of this other portal. The time to save Amity Park begins now! After a few minutes of flying through the Ghost Zone, the five heroes finally found another portal. One by one, they went through the portal. Now they were inside another lab filled with some kind of hunting devices.

Jimmy looked around and observed the devices in the lab. "Fascinating! This looks like ghost hunting technology." The boy genius turned to the ghost boy to ask him something. "Did you make these devices yourself?"

Danny looked a little nervous when he tried to answer that. "Uh, no...errr the Fenton Family are the ghost technology wizards, not me." He gave a little nervous laugh.

Gokin raised an eyebrow. "The Fentons? Are you talking about the couple that Vlad trapped in his throne room?" The Saiyan now had a serious look on his face. "Well, if they're ghost experts, we've gotta try and rescue them!"

Danny had a serious expression too. "We can't! Vlad's too powerful with his Ghost Portal open. We need to find some way to shut it down."

Jimmy looked at the devices once again. "If I spend some time studying these devices, perhaps we can build a gadget to close the portal."

Cosmo and Wanda were floating above the five boys and one girl. "This is no time to be studying!" Cosmo said.

Timmy agreed with his flying friend. "Yeah! We're heroes! Heroes don't just sit around and study!"
"Unfortunately Timmy ninjas need to study my friend Sakura made me study for the written exam for me to become a Genin " Naruko. She failed the Genin exam 3 times because she didn't study she was the strongest but not the smartest".  Said karma with a sly fox smile.
"You're right! Heroes go out and save the world!" SpongeBob happily agreed.

Danny chuckled a bit. "All right! Let's get going! We'll figure out a plan once we get to Vlad's castle."

So, they all agreed and ran out of the lab. Once they got outside a building called FentonWorks, they met up with two of Danny's friends, Sam and Tucker. After a little explaining, the seven of them saw that some people were groaning, walking like they were zombies, and their eyes were glowing green.

"What's wrong with this picture?...Everyone seems to have been turned into zombies!" Timmy noticed.

"They're not zombies! They've been overshadowed by the ghosts that Vlad has released." Sam corrected.

Gokin growled a little. "So he's having a little fun letting ghosts take over the bodies of these innocent people. That lowlife!"

"Take it easy. So far, it's only six people that are overshadowed by ghosts." Sam tried to calm Gokin down a little. She turned her head to Danny. "You'd better deal with all six ghosts before you head to Vlad's castle."

Danny nodded. "Okay! Let's clean up the town, and then move on to deal with Vlad." Jimmy, Timmy, SpongeBob, and Gokin nodded their heads at that, with SpongeBob looking nervous.

"We'll meet you outside the Amity Park Cemetery." Tucker told them. After that, he and Sam ran off in one direction while the five heroes ran in another direction.

As they were running, SpongeBob looked worried for Tucker and Sam. "Hey, was it a good idea to leave your friends alone to fight? What if they get caught?" He asked Danny.